Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emerald Princess Patters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kellyss2969
kellyss2969

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Emerald Princess Patters Empty
PostSubject: Emerald Princess Patters   Emerald Princess Patters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:48 am

I have searched high and low to no avail! If anyone is going on, or has recently been on, the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean with ports of call in St. Thomas, St Martin, Grand Turk and Princess Cay, could you PLEASE get me a copy of the patters? I will pay to have them mailed to me?!? (The pursers desk has extra copies) I know things change and probably will before my cruise, but I am just interested in reading them.

Thanks
Kel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Princess Patters   Emerald Princess Patters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:54 am

Hi, Kelly
I will see if I can....
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Princess Patters   Emerald Princess Patters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:10 pm

Some of the photo sites have Patter's posted...but probably not ship/itinerary for Emerald. You can find menus and such as well. (Picasa, Webshots,Photobucket)
Might help some...
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
kellyss2969
kellyss2969

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Princess Patters   Emerald Princess Patters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Thank you all! I will keep looking, in the meantime if anyone happens across some, please let me know!
Thanks,
Kel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Princess Patters   Emerald Princess Patters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Princess Patters
Page 1 of 1