Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clumsy Luggage Handlers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Clumsy Luggage Handlers Empty
PostSubject: Clumsy Luggage Handlers   Clumsy Luggage Handlers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 am

Of all the times us Cunard Line passengers went aboard the QM2,QE2 and Queen Victoria,I wonder if our luggage had to put up with clumsy luggage handlers like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ZeIoLz8FE&NR=1 Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Luggage Handlers   Clumsy Luggage Handlers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 am

Razz Thanks for the laugh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Luggage Handlers   Clumsy Luggage Handlers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:24 pm

I actually remember this commerical! Wow, talk about a blast from the past! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Luggage Handlers   Clumsy Luggage Handlers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:07 pm

I remember that commercial too! Also remember traveling with that luggage. (Imagine fitting 2 of those full size hard sided Samsonites in the back seat of a VW Rabbit back in 1975!...Did I mention that I had to sit back there with them...I was 10 at the time). I'm sure my mom still has some of those pieces in her attic. The one she gave me when I went to college oh so many years ago is in our attic! Shocked

Towanda
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Luggage Handlers   Clumsy Luggage Handlers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:33 pm

Now that is funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
VJMorrow
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VJMorrow

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Luggage Handlers   Clumsy Luggage Handlers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:12 pm

When I was in college I dated a student who worked part time as a baggage handler at the airport.... he said this commercial was accurate in how they handle the suitcases Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy Luggage Handlers   Clumsy Luggage Handlers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clumsy Luggage Handlers
Page 1 of 1