Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Maritime Paintings of the Cunard Queens and other ships

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Maritime Paintings of the Cunard Queens and other ships Empty
PostSubject: Maritime Paintings of the Cunard Queens and other ships   Maritime Paintings of the Cunard Queens and other ships Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Here is the website of Maritime Artist Simon Fisher who has made paintings of famous passenger ships such as the first two Cunard Queens Mary and Elizabeth and the current QE2 and QM2 though he has not made a painting of the Queen Victoria.Some of his paintings are aboard the QE2 and I did see them myself when I was aboard the QE2.One painting which is my favorite is of the Cunard Liner Aquitania sailing from Pier 54 in New York and a there is another painting of the Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth sailing past each other.Both these paintings hang in the G Stairwell aboard QE2 along with other paintings from other artists.Here is the link http://www.simonfishermaritime.com/collection01.htm Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down

Maritime Paintings of the Cunard Queens and other ships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: