Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy Empty
PostSubject: Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy   Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Here is a website where you can buy models of the QM2,QE2 and Queen Victoria.The price of the Cunard Queens models though are a bit pricey though.You can even buy models of the ships of the past including the ill-fated Titanic.If I could ever afford them I would buy these models myself.Here is the link http://www.maritimereplicas.com/models.php?id=8 Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Kindlychap
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy   Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:38 pm

I've posted this information on the excellent www.cunardcritic.co.uk forum, which should be required reading for anyone interested in Cunard past and present.

But the 1:500 models relate to the models commissioned for the Q1 and Q2 suites on QV. And yet another model of the glorious RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 - completely up to date (see the funnel bar on the Sun Deck). These go for in the region on $1500 which seems very reasonable.

The 1:350 models are twice that, but are superb.

The smallest models are for sale on the ship, and are very good indeed - quite expensive but well done. Ideal for those with small shelves or small pockets!

Matthew
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy   Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:55 pm

Kindlychap wrote:
I've posted this information on the excellent www.cunardcritic.co.uk forum, which should be required reading for anyone interested in Cunard past and present.

But the 1:500 models relate to the models commissioned for the Q1 and Q2 suites on QV. And yet another model of the glorious RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 - completely up to date (see the funnel bar on the Sun Deck). These go for in the region on $1500 which seems very reasonable.

The smallest models are for sale on the ship, and are very good indeed - quite expensive but well done. Ideal for those with small shelves or small pockets!

Matthew
Matthew, I would love to visit that website but if you read some of my other posts here I am banned from that website.I was known as Cedric 1902 on Cunard critic. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy   Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Kindlychap wrote:

Matthew
Excellent forum that Cunardcritic forum is? Yeah Right.In my humble opinion it is not really excellent at all No But since you love it you are entitled to your opinion. Jerry
Back to top Go down
cunardcritic.co.uk
Cunard Resident Expert
Cunard Resident Expert
cunardcritic.co.uk

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy   Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:53 am

Cedric,

As we know, there were very good reasons for you being banned, none of which I will go into over here, unless you keep bringing it up that is.

J
Back to top Go down
http://www.cunardcritic.co.uk
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy   Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:24 am

jgsmuzzy wrote:
Cedric,

As we know, there were very good reasons for you being banned, none of which I will go into over here, unless you keep bringing it up that is.

J
Well I did not bring it up first.Matthew is the one who brought it up first by giving your site publicity on this site.I was just stating an opinion of what I think of your site. Jerry
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy   Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 am

Gentlemen, this is an argument best left for the PM system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy   Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Models of the Cunard Queens that you can buy
Page 1 of 1