Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC

Go down 
2 posters

Would you like an NYC Land Based Package?
Yes - 2008
Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Vote_lcap20%Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes - 2009
Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Vote_lcap20%Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes - 2010
Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Vote_lcap0%Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Sure/Maybe
Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Vote_lcap40%Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No Thanks
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tony Tiger
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Tony Tiger

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Empty
PostSubject: Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC   Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:06 pm

I know many of the cruises on here are going to be leaving out of NYC and most are offering one or two day pre-cruise packages in Manhattan. While that's great, to me, it isn't enough time to really see and explore NYC.

So, would anyone else besides me be interested in a land based NYC package? I'm open to any time of the year but, something before the holidays might be fun. Say after Thanksgiving but before Christmas? What better place to go Christmas shopping?

Well, I hope it's ok that I posted this and I wasn't sure where to post it so that's why I put it in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC   Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:06 pm

2008 may be a bit too short notice, but 2009 or 2010 would probably work better
Back to top Go down
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC   Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:33 am

ME! lol! I'm interested!
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC   Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Anyone Besides Me Be Interested in a Group Trip to NYC
Page 1 of 1