Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

River Cruisers - Meet Here

Go down 
+18
NDJollyMon
Hopeful Henry
Colorado Gal
Crystal Cruiser
Andy The Sailor Man
Pasta Lover
Westchester Cruiser
The Really Odd Couple
4 Leaf Clover
I Cruise Do You Cruise
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Murray S
Dr Donna
D D'Angelo
IliveontheLIE
Boca Brats
thevacationstop
The Sophisticated Cat
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:23 pm

Colorado Gal,
YES to both we are taking reservations and deposits now. You may call me or email me as well. I would like to discuss your wishes so calling is good. I used to live in Parker, Colorado, EVERGREEN, is a beautiful place! I can be reached at 303-841-1786 or 1-800-842-1786... I'm in Arizona now. Congratulations You will get to experience the best of Europe sightseeing! A river boat and Crystal to the Baltics! You will see so much!
Back to top Go down
Murray S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Murray S

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Didn't realize you were open for business on both. Guess we better get a bit more serious about these two cruises. River Cruise is a must - just debating about Crystal, the 3 days in St. Petersburg make it very, very, very tempting.

Can you elaborate a bit about the sleeper train, it isn't the Orient Express, is it? That would sell me in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:41 pm

I didn't realize both were open for booking either. Time to get serious - they are both fantastic opportunities.

Lona Lee - what are your office hours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Hi, Mr Hairy ears....or I mean Murray S.... I'll make sure I'm in the office for you to call. You are east coast I'm west coast so if you wish to call me I will be in the office Sunday after 2:30pm your time east coast... If that isn't good Monday noon to three your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:20 am

Murray S wrote:
Can you elaborate a bit about the sleeper train, it isn't the Orient Express, is it? That would sell me in a heartbeat!

Sorry, I answered the right question but to the wrong person Embarassed To talk about the train. I took a "QUICK" look. Not the orient express but what I found is the City Night Line I looked at Rail Europe and the 16 hour ride was leaving in the evening about 7pm from Amsterdam with several stops but you do not have to get off and change trains. You would arrive about 10Am the next morning.
Economy class ]for $123 and he price reflex one person's price, second class and includes one reserved bed per person, in a 6 person compartment bookings must be made at least 5 days before departure date and fare is non-reefundable, non exchangeable.
Freedom Flexible is $239 one bed in 6 bed compartment fare is non-exchangeable and 75% refundable up to 3 days before departure, no refund after this date. Refunds and exchanges are subject to a 5% admin fee per ticket.
Comfort Restricted: is a reserved single compartment $247 one bed private with washbasin in 2nd class. Bookings must be made at least 5 days before departure, non-refundable or non-exchangeable.
Premier First Class is $482, one bed, private, with shower and bathroom, friendly staff serve you welcome drinks and light snacks before bed; with breakfast provided, single reserved compartment first class, table and chairs, welcome drink and breakfast; non-exchangeable and 75% refundable up to 3 days before departure, no refund after this date, refunds and exchanges have 5% admin fee per ticket.

I noticed there is a day train with several changes. The schedules for next July are not out as yet but should be the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:25 am

Always Ready to Cruise.... hope you saw my hours ,,,, office is open 9-5 Arizona (Pacific time) but I'll be in the hours I said on Sunday and Monday but the rest of the week should be normal. Email anytime or call 1-800-842-1786. I do hope you can go "CRUIZIN DOWN THE RIVER" with us! Can you hear me singing! affraid
Back to top Go down
4 Leaf Clover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
4 Leaf Clover

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:19 am

Sounds mighty tempting - would love to be able to do both segments, so, bear with me as I do some schedule juggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi, 4 Leaf Clover..... I'm "bearing" with you! cheers
Back to top Go down
The Sophisticated Cat
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Sophisticated Cat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:04 pm

I have a question. Say I want to book both the River Cruise AND the Crystal Symphony Baltics cruise, can I somehow apply the Crystal air upgrade deal so I can get Business class air at a decent rate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:19 pm

The Sophisticated Cat wrote:
I have a question. Say I want to book both the River Cruise AND the Crystal Symphony Baltics cruise, can I somehow apply the Crystal air upgrade deal so I can get Business class air at a decent rate?

Hi, Sophisticated Cat. Yes, you can book the air with Crystal and take advantage of their special as well as extend out 30 days before or after their cruise. Very Happy Plus it is a reasonable rate to fly between Amsterdam and Copenhagen, takes about an hour and about $125 or so on SAS. You can have a hotel in Amsterdam or more nights in Copenhagen. Remember october 31 is the deadline for deposit to get the complimentary one night stay in Copenhagen! I'm excited about your "Cruizin" with us!
Back to top Go down
The Sophisticated Cat
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Sophisticated Cat

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:03 pm

Friendly Cruises wrote:
The Sophisticated Cat wrote:

Hi, Sophisticated Cat. Yes, you can book the air with Crystal and take advantage of their special as well as extend out 30 days before or after their cruise. Very Happy Plus it is a reasonable rate to fly between Amsterdam and Copenhagen, takes about an hour and about $125 or so on SAS. You can have a hotel in Amsterdam or more nights in Copenhagen. Remember october 31 is the deadline for deposit to get the complimentary one night stay in Copenhagen! I'm excited about your "Cruizin" with us!

Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:44 pm

Just to make sure you know that the link for the website for the river cruise:
http://rivercruise2009.makeswebsites.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:52 am

ThreadBump
Back to top Go down
The Sophisticated Cat
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Sophisticated Cat

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Lona Lee, I will try to contact you after Thanksgiving to book, we're leaving early and I know you're in Florida this week for the Solstice preview. Hope you're having a great time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:41 am

The Sophisticated Cat
You made my WEEK.... I'm glad for you that this River Boat trip will work for you. You will be happy you made that choice! Enjoy your Thanksgiving! Talk to you after the holiday Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi, River boat cruisers...
Just to let you know I got notification that there will be even a lower rate on our group river boat sailing in July 2009 if paid in full before Dec 18, 2008.
Cat. A will be $5739 This is $1000 per person additional savings)
Cat B $5339 (this is $1020 additional per person savings)
Cat C $5789 (This is $380 additional per person savings)
Cat D $5389 (This is $400 additional savings per person)
Cat E $4789 (This is a $440 per person additional savings.)
Here is the link to the details... I know the holidays are here and you are busy but I do hope you get this information so you can save the $$

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:45 pm

ThreadBump
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:59 pm

Price drops...you gotta love 'em!
Maybe I can win this trip or something....sure would be a new experience. I never really gave a cruise like this any thought...until I saw it here. I ordered up the brochure which came with a DVD. WOW! Looks spectacular!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:00 pm

How many CF'ers are booked on this trip? Are you going, LonaLee?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Hi, NDJolly Mon
Happy Thanksgiving....just getting a break before company arrives....we have 4 now and waiting for you!.... stay warm over the holiday! I miss North Dakota and will be there in July next year...HEY! Eat a lot of Turkey!
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Friendly Cruises wrote:
Hi, River boat cruisers...
Just to let you know I got notification that there will be even a lower rate on our group river boat sailing in July 2009 if paid in full before Dec 18, 2008.
Cat. A will be $5739 This is $1000 per person additional savings)
Cat B $5339 (this is $1020 additional per person savings)
Cat C $5789 (This is $380 additional per person savings)
Cat D $5389 (This is $400 additional savings per person)
Cat E $4789 (This is a $440 per person additional savings.)
Here is the link to the details... I know the holidays are here and you are busy but I do hope you get this information so you can save the $$

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Are these prices correct? The Cat B is less than the C and D?? What's the difference in the categories? I think E is smaller and only has a window, but D,C and B are all the same size with B and C having an opening French balcony (window). Is that correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:54 pm

Hi, Murphy, Congratulations on being a winner.

Yes, the prices are correct if paid in full before 18Dec. E & D are on the bottom deck with no French Balcony. All these cabin categories are the same size. Location is the only difference.

ALSO I just was told there is no elevator on this ship but there is just a few steps between decks. I'm told the motorcoach trips are not "no walker" friendly. Meaning it is tough sometimes to handle cobblestone and distance on the tours if one has trouble walking.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Thanks, I guess I'd better pack my walking stick! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:44 pm

HappyHappyJoyJoy Just a bump up.. I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying my river boat cruise right now that I'm on. We will be sailing into Amsterdam tomorrow. I've been on this river boat since last Sunday when we got on in Trier, Germany. Sailing on the rivers now during Christmas season has been a different experience from the different summer. I hope you all are really getting pumped up for July 19,2009 River boat cruise group. We will be updating pricing by removing the fuel charges on the river boat after the holidays... MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:35 am

I know I'm pumped up! I have some Europe and river cruise books on the way. I've contacted an old friend in Germany to set up a rendevzous in Rudesheim. Like I've said...I've always wanted to see Germany. Very excited.

I'm suprised those rivers don't freeze there? Our river is frozen here. Oh yea...we have a blizzard warning for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River Cruisers - Meet Here   River Cruisers - Meet Here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River Cruisers - Meet Here
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next