Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oasis Bookings

Go down 
+9
Not A Pain In The Aft
Former Cruise Critic
RCCL Fan
Loyal Caribbean
Diamond Dave
diaz loves 2 cruise
Big Red Robyn
SundayInThePark
OU812
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU812
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
OU812

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:02 am

Wonder how Susan is making out with bookings... scratch Can't wait to see pricing for all the categories!
Back to top Go down
SundayInThePark
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
SundayInThePark

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:33 am

Anyone get Oasis confirmations yet?
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:58 am

Can't imagine the phone lines...
Back to top Go down

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:19 am

I booked....got thru right at 8..........B1 went for 4151.16 total.........12/12/09
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 am

Congratulations Hope you're coming to the party!
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:34 am

Right! For those who book directly don't forget to transfer your bookings to Susan and book the party! Show your support of Cruise Freeks!
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:39 am

DocDance Got my also got a B1 for $4151.16, I'm up in the sky on Deck 14!!

Susan, where do I get the form to transfer the booking to you? And, I already have the party booked!
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loyal Caribbean

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:49 am

Got a CP (Central Park) Cabin for 12/12/09!!! Total cost for 2 $3951.16 - breakdown is as follows: C1 -$1819.70 + $70 fuel + $86.58 taxes =$1975.58PP or $3951.16 for 2

BTW - wait time 45 minutes on the phone

Last edited by Loyal Caribbean on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loyal Caribbean

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:49 am

Off to book the party and then transfer the res.
Back to top Go down
RCCL Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
RCCL Fan

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Booked for 12/12/09! WooHoo Took a big plunge and booked a JS $4,871.16 inclusive of taxes, etc
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:17 pm

Thanks for posting pricing folks! This helps a lot for those of us waiting for the 28th to get here!
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:17 pm

Guess I'm the first "Inside" to post. I got a Category L for $3176.16 for 2 people - that's an interior cabin and I'm on Deck 9 and very forward.
Back to top Go down

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:44 pm

I'm alive!!! Had two Diamond cabins to book today - got them in Central Park View for $3511.16 total for 2 people in the room including the taxes and fuel surcharge.
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Susan, what are the chances of us lowly Gold levels and other C&A levels getting on the Inaugural? Are cabins still open at this point?
Back to top Go down

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:54 pm

last word was yes - but I haven't called in a couple of hours - figure I'd give them a bit to recover before calling again Wink
Back to top Go down
Arvids
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Arvids

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:13 am

Big Red Robyn wrote:
Susan, what are the chances of us lowly Gold levels and other C&A levels getting on the Inaugural? Are cabins still open at this point?

I was talking to some friends and we must have called like 10 times each yesterday to ask different questions

They are holding different blocks of cabins all letter categories for all groups

That way everyone has a chance to book the different catefories
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 pm

At least the price list didn't disappear Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:22 pm

Arvids wrote:
Big Red Robyn wrote:

I was talking to some friends and we must have called like 10 times each yesterday to ask different questions

They are holding different blocks of cabins all letter categories for all groups

That way everyone has a chance to book the different catefories

So did RCCL hold back so the rest have a fair chance of booking specific cabins???
Back to top Go down

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:06 pm

it depends on who you talk to at RCCL ... some don't know, some say no, and others say yes. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:26 am

Actually if you analyze it - RCCL holding back cabins for each level makes sense. If the inaugural was C&A members only you'd hear a protest like no other.
Back to top Go down

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 am

Dave you are right - but they haven't communicated well to the employees.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Guy
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Guy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:15 pm

Did everyone get the cabins and categories they wanted?
Back to top Go down

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:27 pm

all suites on the inaugural were gone, and it doesn't appear that they were holding any for gold/platinum to book. As of yesterday morning there were still an abundant number of balconies available. Inside and ocean views were gone, or almost gone.

the reps are being optimistic that rooms will still be available to book on Sept 3 for non-C&A members.
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:46 pm

I am surprised the balcony oceanviews are going first. I would think people would go for the boardwalk view.
Back to top Go down

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:59 pm

sorry, when I said ocean views were gone or almost gone I was referring to categories I, H and F (windows but no balconies) not the ocean view balconies. Over all, balconies in general were still plentiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oasis Bookings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Bookings   Oasis Bookings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis Bookings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next