Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:19 pm

misseddie wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Hey Charlie! You are correct, it's beautiful at someone else's home for sure! You and Janet are welcome to come experience the thrill of shoveling any time!!!! Miss you!
Hey Susan; So good to hear you! cheers It's great when you can put a voice to the typed word. ThumpsUp As for shovelling, you should know that I am well used to that. Trouble is that it's not normally snow we find in the stables. lol!

I never thought I'd say I'd rather shovel snow.... but I'd rather shovel snow!!!! :coldout: :coldout: :coldout:
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Michele, I'm not sure how old your kids are, but we did the Shark Ray Alley snorkel in Belize. Never thought I'd intentionally get in the water with a shark, but it was really an awesome experience.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Susan your pictures are all cool!!!!!!!!!! Keep them coming I am enjoying them. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Susan.........i think one of these days,I need to get to Animal Kingdom..........maybe for my birthday next year,when its FREE!!
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:16 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 CheetahSusan....this is for you. Like the one in your avatar. I have one a lot like it of a Cheetah Mom and 4 youngsters laying in the shade that I took on the Serengeti.

Di...did you get a cabin assignment for your B2B on Voyager? I thought you said that you went for the Guarantee...and if so did you get the same cabin for both?

More folks showing up here that I don't know....I am assuming that Ms. Eddie is someone's friend here on the thread?????

Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:35 pm

Mar..........MsEddie is Charlie and Janet........they were part of our table on Radiance..........Remember Quest????...Charlie is Ray's favorite dance partner....ROFL!!!!... roflmao

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Neat pic,Mar.........that is a real leopard,isnt it?? affraid Hey,can you blame others for joining us??? Very Happy

To answer the question about the MA and why its my fav.........I just love the promenade......people watching and Vintages!!! Its a great place to hang out......plus the fact,Pt canaveral is my favorite port helps.......(well, for a few more months)......hahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:43 pm

PH8 wrote:
To answer the question about the MA and why its my fav.........I just love the promenade......people watching and Vintages!!! Its a great place to hang out......plus the fact,Pt canaveral is my favorite port helps.......(well, for a few more months)......hahah
Thanks so much... now that it is coming to the west coast the Westerners may feel the same way... we are glad to have her here.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 am

Mar,

Very nice picture! Meow!

No have not received our cabin assignments yet! I'm waiting for our new Confirmations and than will make final payment on the second week.

Lots of rain last night a couple of tornados in East Texas although I did not read that there was any major damage.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 am

Morning.....

Up and dressed EARLY...got up at 7(did you know its still dark then?? UGH).......Having a new storm door installed and the guy got here at 8......still working on it.....but I'll be so glad to have a new one.......it has a retractable screen in it.......just push it down with one finger!! much easier than my old door............ahhhhh........so little things make me happy........

cant get on CC this am.......not sure whats going on..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Good Morning All. A lovely sunny but cool day today. Work at 1pm 'til 5pm. Not a bad day, only one class and the rest just guarding which means chatting with the members and having a little fun. (Hopefully never using my LG skills).

Charlie I love hearing from you. Your posts are so funny. Hope you and Janet are doing well. Wish we had had more time in England during our Jewel BtoB. Would love to have had time to contact you. I did finally get into Buckingham Palace but I wasn't even offered a cup of tea unless I bought it the Kiosk in the gardens. How crass. HolySheep

Kathy I have one of those screen doors and I love it. You will too. I am on a search for new bedroom flooring. Don't know if I want WtoW or pergo and scatter rugs. I'm open to SPB suggestions.

Jill there are several on TAR that annoy me. Some are as dumb as a bag of nails. Good entertainment though.

DWTS last night: Cloris was awful and I'm so sad for Misty May and Maks. I don't think they will put anyone off tonight though.

Can't wait to hear from Patti.

Have a great day all.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:30 pm

Good morning, all! It's going to be a scorcher today, so I'd better get in a walk before it gets too hot. My back is getting there, but I put my dance lesson off until Thursday just to be safe. I intend to dance my feet off on Monarch on my farewell cruise!

Sheila, I think you're right that they won't put anybody off this week, otherwise it'll throw the series off. But they'll drag it out. Didn't they do that a couple of times ago when the country singer dropped out? Can't rememeber her name.

I love all the kitty photos! We met the Captain's wife on Monarch and she told us that we MUST come to South Africa and she'll plan a photo safari for us. I'm ready! Just need to accummulate more frequent flyer miles - that's about 24 hours of travel from all the stories I've heard!

Kathy: you'll have to visit Mariner on the Left Coast. How about the 4/19/09 cruise? Virginia, Mar and I are all on it. I'm giving her a second chance after our not so great debut cruise on her. I agree with you about Vintages, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Oh Jean..those farewells in our signatures are so sad......... No No

would love to go on the MA outta CA....not so sure I could swing it next year though...
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Morning everyone,

Came down with a cold over the weekend, while up at Clear Lake for my Scrapbooking weekend. Crying or Very sad Got home Sunday night and stayed in bed until this morning. Feeling a bit better today. Will try to get caught up on all the happenings.

Later...
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Feel better, Jen!

Well, time for me to get ready for the new sofa to arrive, some time between noon and 4. I wonder if the cats will let it live for a few hours before they mark it? It's microfiber, which means everything SHOULD drip off. Into the carpet.

Somebody please remind me why I love cats????
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:22 pm

Jul, I guess I never did meet Ms. Eddie....don't remember the Quest.

Kathy, I am petting a Cheetah...not a leopard. I don't think a Leopard would let one get that close. Cheetahs are easily habituated to humans...don't know why...but if you have lots of land like a ranch where one can run, then you can raise one as a pet. (I wish!). The reason why Kgosi's spots are big and dark compared to other Cheetahs is that he is a "King Cheetah". they are a resessive gene in Cheetahs and there are very few of them born...but they are magnificent....They have 3 dark stripes all the way down their back to their tail tip. Cheetahs also purr like house cats, and mew like house cats...which I didn't know until I met Kgosi. Everything you wanted to know about Cheetahs but didn't ask! Ha!

Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:29 pm

Jean........guess that's why I don't have pets!!

Carpet guy here and measuring all done.....now just have to bite the bullet and say do it!

Sheila......As much as I LOVE the pergo floors in my K and DR and bkfast nook....I would not do the pergo in the bedroom......it can be slippery depending on if socks are worn and I wouldn't want to go sliding across the room when I get up to go to the rest room in the middle of the night and of course, I'm usually 1/2 asleep. jmo

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:39 pm

Marilyn just noticed that they assigned us our cabins:

1/11 7216
1/18 6248

I'm not gonna complain as John said how bad can it be we'll be on a ship Laughing

I will however keep an eye out for the same cabin and see if I can get switched.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:53 pm

Sheila...as of now,I dont see either of those 2 cabins available for both weeks..........in fact,none of the D3s have the same cabin showing for both weeks.........I look here and it shows alot more open cabins than any other website....... http://www.seascanner.com/schiff.php?schiff=Voyager+of+the+Seas

Thanks for the animal lesson,Mar.........

Hope you're feeling better,Jen......pop some Vitamin C!!

went out today to get my nails done,then to Bealls to look for new sneakers...........I must had tried on every pair and left without buying a thing........i got overwhelmed..............I need Dennis' opinion..............I am not a good shopper.......

Got gas on the way home...$3.29(cash price was 3.24).........thats the lowest I have seen in a while....

stopped at Animal Control to get Max's license........NEVEr knew till now(and hes 11) you are supposed to license your animals(inc ferrets!!) in this county..............so while there,I had to look at the dogs......BIG mistake............I wanted to take them all home.....esp the purebreed boxer......I LOVE those dogs ever since I watched Americas Greatest Dog.........they cost alot and at the shelter,only $40..........But I dont need a third dog,esp one that big(when he stood up,he was as tall as me)........smart though...told him to sit and he did.........saw quite a few other cuties and it just breaks my heart that they are there.........
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:10 pm

Gas here is about 2.79......(2.99 in Branson but 30miles away is 2.79).....YEAAAA feel like I got a raise!!!

Diane.......can't believe they assigned rooms that quickly......hopefully you'll be able to get it switched to the same cabin for both weeks.

jul Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey,if anyone finds the state quarter from Montana,can you send it to me?? Its the only one I'm missing(except for Hawaii,which is not out yet).............

I'll gladly pay you......... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Jen hope you feel better. Bob brought a cold home from Jewel and I've done all I know to not catch it.

Kathy I think you meant Diane, I'm not on that sailing. Wish I was. If I come across that quarter and Bob doesn't need it it's yours. BTW my feisty little doxie is a Max.

Jean I think it was the country singer who was going through a divorce Sara something who dropped out and they didn't put anyone off that week. I expect the same tonight.

Jul I think you're right about the Pergo in the bedroom. I'm leaning towards carpeting. You have the best gas prices there in Missouri. The best I can get is $3.04 at Sam's Club with my membership but then I get another 5 cents off up to $50 by using my AAA card. I thought that was good. Havn't seen under $3.00 in our area forever and the refineries are right up the road about 30 miles. Go figure.

Mar, Bob went to a Cheetah Ranch at Lospot S. Africa and walked among the cheetahs. I have a great pic of him petting a cheetah but it's from film days not digital. He loved his experience though. He went all through Kruger Park.

I guess we're all duty bound to watch the debate tonight. DrEvil Not much choice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:55 pm

OOPS..apologies to Diane............well,at least I mixed you up with someone good.... Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:48 pm

PH8 wrote:
OOPS..apologies to Diane............well,at least I mixed you up with someone good.... Cool

AWwwwwwww!!!!! Thanks Kathy. You rock. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:51 pm

back at ya! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: