Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:30 pm

PH8 wrote:
I agree Jean....I think that thread should be pulled.........causing alot of hurt feelings.......

Since no one appreciates their local area,maybe we all should do a house swap...hahaha
Now that is a great idea! I'll call you all next time we have 12+ inches of snow to see who wants to experience the beauty of the snowflake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:38 pm

critterchick wrote:
and the apparent randomness with which they picked people

Random? There is nothing random about it. And I am pretty sure RCCL had nothing to do with it either. I am sure this is going to cause alot of bad feelings towards RCCL when all they wanted to do was to extend some good will. It's pretty apparant to me the one who's making the guest list. Wink

But I digress. Razz

I'm with Murphy...if anyone wants to experience a Central Pa winter - feel free to take my home. It was 43 degrees when I woke up today. :coldout:
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Went to see the Dog movie and it was a hoot. Silly but fun. Smile

Patti I hope your Birthday is terrific Party HappyBirthday Party
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
critterchick wrote:

Random? There is nothing random about it. And I am pretty sure RCCL had nothing to do with it either. I am sure this is going to cause alot of bad feelings towards RCCL when all they wanted to do was to extend some good will. It's pretty apparant to me the one who's making the guest list. Wink

But I digress. Razz

I'm with Murphy...if anyone wants to experience a Central Pa winter - feel free to take my home. It was 43 degrees when I woke up today. :coldout:

Michelle, I was born and raised in York which is why I live in Texas Laughing .

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:25 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
critterchick wrote:

But I digress. Razz

I'll keep my home, thanks anyway! I fled the Northeast many years ago in search of the sun! And a little :Rain:just makes for good napping weather, which is what I'm going to go do now! Until it's time to feed the cats...TimeToFeedTheCat

Michelle, I think you are mistaken (but I'm not positive) about who makes the pick of RCs. I know of one original RC who had been banned at least once if not twice, and I shouldn't think that somebody like that would be on you know who's short list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:08 pm

Were they banned before being picked??or after(like me and Patti)....................I tend to agree with Michelle on this.............dont think it was 100% RCCL.......you can tell by looking at the names...............

Susan----I wouldnt mind seeing some snow.............its been at least 18 years(not counting Alaska)
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:59 pm

PH8 wrote:
Were they banned before being picked??or after(like me and Patti)....................I tend to agree with Michelle on this.............dont think it was 100% RCCL.......you can tell by looking at the names...............

Susan----I wouldnt mind seeing some snow.............its been at least 18 years(not counting Alaska)

I'll call you next time it snows and you can see about getting a flight! santa Of course the flight won't land for 3 days or more while they try to clear all the runways... :coldout:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:48 pm

hahahahaha...........good one Susan...........
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:26 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
I thought Palin did OK, I. still see Tina Fey everytime I look at her though.

We are looking forward to seeing New Zealand in 2010.
Tina Fey is sooooo good! Up to us we would make her V.P.Razz (She reminds us so much of our own Jan Ravens).

NZ in 2010. Seems like ages away doesn't it? Believe me it will shoot by.
cruiseforme wrote:
I've got to get myself destressed
If you want to de-stress then just don't distress! Wear the Polar Bear Boa & reeeelax. lol!
PH8 wrote:
Wonder what happened with Patti and security?? oooohhhhh......the mystery of it all...........speaking of Patti......

Party HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya!!! Party You're sure spending it the right way!! HappyBirthday
Someone please tell me that Patti hasn't spent another 29th Birthday in the BRIGG.
Hiya Patti. Happy Belated Birthday.
HappyHappyJoyJoy Hope you make Bail.

Michelle, if you are really into hay you are WELCOME to come help us stack the barn and please feel free to take my home. It was 4.3 degrees when I woke up today. :coldout: Yes 4 point 3 at 4am.
I've heard that snow is wonderful stuff when it's at someone elses home. "try to clear all the runways..." roflmao It's a Cracker!
bfn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:28 pm

critterchick wrote:

Michelle, I think you are mistaken (but I'm not positive) about who makes the pick of RCs. I know of one original RC who had been banned at least once if not twice, and I shouldn't think that somebody like that would be on you know who's short list.

The last time it was a "Marketing Dept" hired to check out the boards and pick the best people for the job. And I think they did an excellent job Smile

This time, unless the "Marketing Dept" was going to some obscure roll calls, the majority of the people getting the invite wouldn't have. The people were chosen for a reason. If it walks like a duck, it's a duck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:31 pm

misseddie wrote:

Michelle, if you are really into hay you are WELCOME to come help us stack the barn and please feel free to take my home. It was 4.3 degrees when I woke up today. :coldout: Yes 4 point 3 at 4am.

4.3????? I hope that's celcius. And even THAT is cooooldddd.

eek
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 pm

misseddie wrote:
I've heard that snow is wonderful stuff when it's at someone elses home. "try to clear all the runways..." roflmao It's a Cracker!
bfn.

Hey Charlie! You are correct, it's beautiful at someone else's home for sure! You and Janet are welcome to come experience the thrill of shoveling any time!!!! Miss you!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:43 pm

We get snow once in a great while maybe an inch or so. Razz
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:47 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
We get snow once in a great while maybe an inch or so. Razz

stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:45 pm

Charlie...........David would think I've lost my gourd if I don my boa while I drink some wine to relax!!!!!!!....... lol!

off to zzzzzz's..........have a gr8 rest of an evening y'all

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:22 am

Morning all! Chilly but sunny day here, rain later....

I have a busy day planned. Cleaning, cooking and visiting! We'll spend the "football" hours at my friend Jenifer's house. The boys will watch and cheer or boo and Jenifer and I are going to be doing some "girl's cruise" planning. We can finally book our reservations at Portofino's online, so we have to pick which day to do that and I have to help her change her airline seats and times. Some how we ended up on the same flight to San Juan,but in different rows on the plane and we aren't on the same flight home... but she booked her flight with airline miles so I'm hoping to be able to get her switched to my flight. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:32 am

Good morning............been up and out already.....went for our 2 mile walk in the park..........its real nice. They have a trail just for walkers/runners........we got there at 8:15 and it was cooler(for FL, that is)...................None of that 4.3....dang, thats frigid!!

Gonna look for new bedding today......time to change from summer to fall ....right now,we have white curtains and bedding.................need something "warmer"..may go to Kohls.....they just opened up this week and we have been twice already.........

have a super day all................
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 pm

Morning all.........

Good luck Susan with getting your friends air changed.

Kathy........thought I was the only NUT that had summer/winter/cmas bedding!! I also rotate my T Kinkades depending on season......dh thinks I'm NUTS....

Will probably go into work for a while since I played hooky on Thurs.....I plan on doing that again this week! After all, the carpet place isn't open on sun and I need to get it ordered.......Have to get it done before I set up the Cmas tree.....

Have a great Sunday y'all...........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:14 pm

Kathy did you get the Kohl's gift card they sent out a few days ago? It was for $10. They are having a big sale for the next 5 days.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Afternoon All: Just checking in, not much doing here today...Breezy and a bit overcast so no pool today...Everyone have a great day and I will be back Later, Jill

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:40 pm

Back home with some success... fixed Jenifer's seat assignment outbound, but we are stuck on the return with different flights. Her's is non-stop, but my flight gets in 2 hours earlier! I'll keep my flight thank you!

Also booked our Portofino reservation and reviewed some excursions. After reviewing, we decided to just go to beaches and skip anything organized!

Off to cook a nice dinner. Sunday's seem to be the only day I have time to cook for any more.. I'm roasting a chicken and some fall veggies...
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Good afternoon, all! I'm resting comfortably today, resisting the urge to get out into the garden. My back is feeling a whole lot better, just a little stiff. Since I'm bound and determined to dance this weekend, I'm going to rest up. The dogs desperately want to go for a walk, but I don't dare.

We're getting a new sofa delivered on Tuesday - it'll be red, red, RED!. Just what our otherwise grey family room needs to brighten it up, I think.

Even though it's sunny and 75, I'm making beef stew. I have some roasting lamb, too, think I'll make a curry with that. mmmm.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 pm

Portabello mushroom tenderloin, cheesy potatos, salad on the menu for here today.......

Taking a kinda lazy day also.......my 'sciatica' is killing me this week ---tooo much heavy lifting last Monday....so now I have to nurse it till it's unaggravated...

Michele.....when DOESN"T Kohl's have a sale on????....LOL....they are kinda like Hobby Lobby...if you pay full price you paid wayyyy tooo much

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Jean take it easy, don't even move the new sofa after it arrives. Have you thought of getting a massage I find that it helps me when my back is acting up.

Jul you take it easy as well. An aggravated back is the pits.

Does anyone know if Patti has gotten out of handcuffs yet??? Not trying to start any rumors or anything. Very Happy

I keep the same comforter on my bed year around. The one I changed due to the remodel was probably 15 years old. I still like it the best and have it put away just in case I ever get a guest room to use it in.

We had some rain yesterday and was cloudy but today is sunshine and light breeze. Well have to go treat the spa. You'll have a great evening.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Susan........did u notice the thread is poofed this am and there is a new sticky on the ncl board talking about cyber stalking???...CRAZY

gk's here for Sunday night dinner..........soooo chat l8r

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: