Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just so you're all aware

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Just so you're all aware Empty
PostSubject: Just so you're all aware   Just so you're all aware Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:01 pm

Just a few things I want to bring to the board's attention Smile

1. Reminder all NON-US Citizens who want to book with the group must book directly through me or through the Cunard US office. If you book in your own Country I WILL NOT be able to transfer it over.

2. We have a lot of shore excursion ideas which are really terrific, before I can move on setting them up I need more concrete numbers. I know many of you are planning on booking very soon and would encourage you to do so as then I can start firming up some of those plans.

3. On the same note as number 2... We are less then a year away from 4th of July which is a VERY popular sailing and will have a lot of groups onboard. I have discussed a number of options for special group events onboard directly with the ship side contact but they need lots of lead time to get some of these approved and a few will depend on the size of the group. Same for Christmas. The sooner we have more solid numbers the sooner I can get some of these requests approved. If we are the first ones asking we will have priority of schedule and space. They want to work with us, they are excited about this group but timing is still key!

In Short: We have a great package and the sooner more of you can commit the sooner I can make it even better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Just so you're all aware   Just so you're all aware Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 pm

Hmmm, on-board events... Let's see...

1.) The "Throw Nick Overboard Contest"...

2.) The chase the women around with a rubber snake run...

3.) The how many lobsters can Nick REALLY eat event...

lol! Seriously Nina, give us ideas what you have in the works. Sometimes teasers are a great way to get people curious and booking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Just so you're all aware   Just so you're all aware Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Well, it would be hard to top the ones you mentioned Razz

But, here are some of the ideas that we discussed...

*Private reserved area on deck during the fireworks (July date) with the best view and dedicated bartenders.

*Private viewing of a Planetarium show

*Galley tour with Executive chef

*Specially reserved bar stools for "Friends/wife of Nick" morning happy hour

*Private meeting/party with Senior officers/staff for Q&A session

*Exclusive and specially created "Sampling" Dinner or Lunch at T.E.

*Private use of the Royal Court Theater for the Nick, Eddie and Andy Hour

*Private space for our meet & greets and farewell parties

*Reserved seating at a show in Royal Court Theater

*Special deck games during the Caribbean cruise

I am not saying that we will do or even get all of this approved but there are the ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Just so you're all aware   Just so you're all aware Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Nina they all sound wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Just so you're all aware   Just so you're all aware Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Hmmm, on-board events... Let's see...

1.) The "Throw Nick Overboard Contest"...

2.) The chase the women around with a rubber snake run...

3.) The how many lobsters can Nick REALLY eat event...

lol! Seriously Nina, give us ideas what you have in the works. Sometimes teasers are a great way to get people curious and booking Very Happy

Stay back girls, he's all mine Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just so you're all aware   Just so you're all aware Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just so you're all aware
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: