Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Hi!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nigel
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Nigel

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:55 pm

Hi Fellow Cunard Lovers!

I'm Nigel, 28 years old, and, a computer geek by trade. I have spent a great deal of time on Cunard going back and forth between NYC and Southampton - 30 crossings to my name and growing... In fact, my next crossing is October 16th - anyone else on that one?

I'm so happy to see a fun board without a lot of snobs. There are boards out there that seem to thrive on so called Cunard "experts" - and I'll use that term loosely - that just wait to pounce on a newbie or even a more experienced Cunard cruiser if they make a mistake. That's not my style. Even with all my trips, I certainly don't consider myself an Cunard expert. Knowledgeable, yes - expert, no. And, after all is said and done, we each have to start some place, right? I mean, heck, I couldn't tell you thing one about Carnival Cruise Lines or NCL that doesn't give someone who has sailed with them the right to pounce and belittle me. Am I right?

And I see I'm straying off-topic. Sorry. I tend to do that so getting back to the Cunard board here. I'm happy to see so many Cunard groups! Now, I have to decide which ones I will end up booking. And, as usual, I will probably end up being the youngest one in the group but, I mix and socialize well with people of all ages and demographics.

So with that I am going to explore other posts and get a lay of the land in here. Nice to meet you all!

Nigel
Back to top Go down

Hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: