Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Nina Reports from QM2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:12 pm

Thanks for all the well wishing everyone! I am feeling totally back to normal and wrapped up the blog reports upto Aug. 12 and will be posting them shortly. I will finish the last 2 days tomorrow along with posting at least most of the videos. I promise though that the wait will be worth it! Glad you all are enjoying what I have posted so far Smile

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:40 am

Glad you're feeling better Nina!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:37 am

Nina Very Happy No wonder you collapsed! You didn't have a free minute. What a wonderful time you must have on this crossing. I re-reading your posts twice because I'm savoring every moment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:05 pm

Nina, any chance we'll be receiving some VIP treatment for Christmas after such a wonderful experience you had on-board?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:56 pm

What an adventure you had for yourself! Nina, I am so relieved you and the baby are ok!!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm working on putting up the pictures today. I didn't take too many of the ship it's self because 1. I just didn't have the time and 2. The new virtual tour on Cunard's website is really nice. Still working on the videos. I really wanted to have them uploaded by now but it's taking forever to reformat, edit, paste together in a reasonable time frame, let alone upload as some are quite long. The interviews are very interesting so I assure you all it will be worth the wait!

Derek, I can assure you that our groups will be very well taken care of by all of my friends onboard Smile They are looking forward to having you onboard! I can't yet reveal some of the special plans we discussed as some things will depend on group size but they will be special!

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:58 am

Loving the photos Nina!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 pm

Excellent reporting Nina!
Back to top Go down
NYC PD
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC PD

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:45 pm

Geez Nina! Thank God you're ok! Sounds like a great trip otherwise....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingofqueens71
Vic_the_Parrot
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vic_the_Parrot

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:18 pm

Welcome home Nina!

Sorry to hear about that mishap ... hope you and bambino are doing well. Sad
Looking forward to hearing more about your crossing.

(Isn't it the "only" way to go?? Wink )
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:54 pm

I have the first video interview (Hotel Director) up on the blog under day 2. Finally got my reformatting issues resolved so the rest should go a lot quicker!

Gals, the Hotel Director is Scottish, it's worth listening to just to hear the accent.Very Happy

And yes, Vic the Parrot it is the ONLY way to cross!

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina Reports from QM2   Nina Reports from QM2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina Reports from QM2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: