Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favorite thing about Crystal?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Here Come The Judge
Here Come The Judge

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-17

What's your favorite thing about Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite thing about Crystal?   What's your favorite thing about Crystal? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:02 pm

For those who have already sailed on Crystal, what's your favorite thing about Crystal? For us, it's the feeling of a smaller ship (compared to the mega monsters within the mainstream lines) and more personalized attention without it being intrusive.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Crystal Cruiser

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Crystal?   What's your favorite thing about Crystal? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:50 pm

I love that it never feels crowded and most of all the service! But best of all? I'd have to say fellow passengers. Everyone is very friendly, polite and considerate of their fellow passengers. It's a wonderful way to cruise and, it's an experience everyone should have at least once in life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Crystal?   What's your favorite thing about Crystal? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:41 pm

"Here Come the Judge'
Good question... I like the improvisational ensembles and lectures by industry insiders they have on board. And of course the ice cream bar! They have a pillow menu where you can pick your own pillow... and the icecream bar! I hate to admit it but I like the fact they have internet wireless in the cabins and they give you complimentary softdrinks and water in your room's refrigerator. Did I say I like the ice cream bar? I like to play bridge and they have organized bridge games set on board with ACBL instructors as well. Did I say I like the complimentary ice cream bar?

CruiseFreek Agent
Back to top Go down
Crystal Society
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Crystal Society

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Crystal?   What's your favorite thing about Crystal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Here Come The Judge wrote:
For those who have already sailed on Crystal, what's your favorite thing about Crystal? For us, it's the feeling of a smaller ship (compared to the mega monsters within the mainstream lines) and more personalized attention without it being intrusive.

I will sum it up in one word: Refinement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about Crystal?   What's your favorite thing about Crystal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite thing about Crystal?
Page 1 of 1