Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TV Guy
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
TV Guy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity   Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:46 am

Is anyone on here sailing Crystal Serenity this Christmas? If so, would love to meet up for a drink on-board!
Back to top Go down
Here Come The Judge
Here Come The Judge

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity   Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:49 pm

We'll be on-board Serenity this Christmas. We booked with an agent from the place where you send in a quote request and agents compete for your business. I don't want to post it in here but, I am NOT happy with the service.

They promised and wooed us to book and we did and even paid in full to take advantage of the discount. Now they act like they barely know who we are and, it's not that we're being demanding.

I called once because we misplaced our booking number and it took them 3 days to return my call. After me calling at least half a dozen times.

I called another time to arrange custom air. What a hassle that was - to the point where we said forget it and did it ourselves.

Does that sound like we're demanding and/or difficult? And, that's what we were more or less told by the manager of the place!

So that's why when I saw the email from my friend about this group, I figured the service would HAVE to better than what we received from that giant internet company.

Anyhow, yes I'd love to meet up for a drink why don't you email me or private message me. I'll send you our cabin number.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Society
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Crystal Society

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity   Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:04 pm

No not this year, unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Scorpione
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Scorpione

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity   Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:44 pm

I am! HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Cruiseram
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruiseram

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity   Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:47 pm

I hope that someone on this cruise posts a review when they return Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity   Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Can any Christmas cruisers tell us 2011 christmas cruisers what to expect or answer some questions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity   Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2008 - Anyone going on Crystal Serenity
Page 1 of 1