Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008

Go down 
+4
Not A Pain In The Aft
AmbianceTraveler
Pet Vet Assistant
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:55 am

Join Cruise Freek Forums Host Nina and board owner Tina for lunch in
Manhattan on August 7, 2008 from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. Whether you are
booking one of our Cunard groups or just want to come by and join in
the fun, all are welcome. Please RSVP below so we have a rough
headcount. See you there!

Date: August 7, 2008
Time: 11:30 am - 2:30pm
Place: Manhattan Sky Restaurant, located in the Hyatt Grand Central

Menu: http://menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp?areaid=0&restaurantid=39355&neighborhoodid=0&cuisineid=4

Directions: http://www.grandnewyork.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/services/maps/index.jsp?icamp=propMapDirections

RSVP
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/Lunch-with-Nina-and-Tina-on-August-7-2008-h82.htm

Please RSVP no later than August 4 2008. See you then!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Pet Vet Assistant
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pet Vet Assistant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:28 pm

While I won't be able to attend, I just wanted to say how impressed I am by the invitation. You'd never see anything like this on that other board! Thank you very much for the invitation!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 pm

Sad I'm going to miss it by a couple of weeks! I'll be coming in for the Hamptons Classic. Anyone going to be around the week of August 24th?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:40 pm

PaddyGoesCruising wrote:
Sad I'm going to miss it by a couple of weeks! I'll be coming in for the Hamptons Classic. Anyone going to be around the week of August 24th?

I should be around Patrick. Are you riding in the Grand Prix?
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi ladies, I'll be there pending work but, I should be able to make it! Yes, I promise I'll behave!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Just as long as you bring Leanna! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:39 pm

Thank you for the invitation but, I won't be able to join you. It's wonderful that you are all so accessible and that you make yourselves so available to us. You're truly making Cruise Freeks a home, not just a place to post cruise information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:39 pm

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:37 pm

The invitation was indeed a wonderful surprise. I only regret is that I can't accept it.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:47 pm

What! Derek, you mean you aren't willing to fly across the Atlantic to have lunch? Razz

Marina, can't wait to see you there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:26 am

I'm tempted lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:09 pm

AmbianceTraveler wrote:
What! Derek, you mean you aren't willing to fly across the Atlantic to have lunch? Razz

Marina, can't wait to see you there!

lol!
Back to top Go down
TV Guy
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
TV Guy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:08 pm

I'll try to make it but, you know my schedule...
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Nina, what are you and Tina wearing? I don't know if I should wear a business suit or if just a pretty sundress would be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Kindlychap
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Pet Vet Assistant wrote:
While I won't be able to attend, I just wanted to say how impressed I am by the invitation. You'd never see anything like this on that other board! Thank you very much for the invitation!

It does rather depend on which the "other" board is.

There is at least one where meetings of members are arranged - without a sales incentive - and that has also been arranged on the Cruise Critic site as well.

Matthew
Back to top Go down
Cruiser Brooke
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruiser Brooke

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Kindlychap wrote:
Pet Vet Assistant wrote:

There is at least one where meetings of members are arranged - without a sales incentive - and that has also been arranged on the Cruise Critic site as well.

Matthew

With the board owner? I find that doubtful. And, I didn't see anything about a sales incentive or sales pitch in the email. In my opinion, it was simply an invitation to lunch. I've noticed you always try to look for the dark side of things.
Back to top Go down
Kindlychap
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:45 pm

Cruiser Brooke wrote:
Kindlychap wrote:
Pet Vet Assistant wrote:

Matthew

With the board owner? I find that doubtful. And, I didn't see anything about a sales incentive or sales pitch in the email. In my opinion, it was simply an invitation to lunch. I've noticed you always try to look for the dark side of things.

Yes - the board owner will be there. Not that the board owner has arranged it - merely that the board owner will be in the right city at the right time.

The board owner has also offered accomodation to board members - as have other board members - on occasion.

One man's realist is another man's cynic.

Matthew
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Leanna N wrote:
Nina, what are you and Tina wearing? I don't know if I should wear a business suit or if just a pretty sundress would be acceptable.

LOL Leanna, I am still trying to figure that out myself! Just went shopping today and bought an adorable sundress that compliments my bump nicely but it would wrinkle so badly on a long flight that I think I will wear black slacks and a pretty blouse instead.(I'll be arriving right from the airport) If it's not too hot I will add a jacket. I'm sure whatever you decide to wear it will be perfect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:39 am

What's everyone wearing?
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:15 am

Marina - I decided on a cute pink and white Lilly Pulitzer sundress with a white sandal wedge. Nick is going to wear dress slacks, polo and is bringing a sports jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008   Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch with Nina and Tina RSVP Form - August 7 2008
Page 1 of 1