Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Host Nina Will Return Shortly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Host Nina Will Return Shortly Empty
PostSubject: Host Nina Will Return Shortly   Host Nina Will Return Shortly Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:38 am

Hi Everyone,

This is just a quick update to let you know Nina is camping this weekend. She can read the boards but, cannot post. She will be home on Sunday and, will get to all questions and posts as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone!

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Host Nina Will Return Shortly   Host Nina Will Return Shortly Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:58 am

Hope you're having fun Nina! I'm not a camper myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Host Nina Will Return Shortly   Host Nina Will Return Shortly Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:08 am

My idea of camping is a four star hotel!
Back to top Go down
Eddie's Wife
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Eddie's Wife

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Host Nina Will Return Shortly   Host Nina Will Return Shortly Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:44 am

Oh Nina, you're a braver soul than me!
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Host Nina Will Return Shortly   Host Nina Will Return Shortly Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:58 pm

I'm with Patrick! Give me a 4 star hotel anytime. I'm not the camping type! Hope you are having lots of fun though!
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Host Nina Will Return Shortly   Host Nina Will Return Shortly Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:41 pm

How was the camping trip Nina?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Host Nina Will Return Shortly   Host Nina Will Return Shortly Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm really not much of a camper and agree with Patrick and Leanna about the 4star part but our whole church goes once a year and we have a blast. Besides, we camp my way. A HUGE tent with separate rooms for the girls, James and I, one for a sitting room and an entry way. I refuse to stoop and crawl over sleeping bags. I also take along the air mattress with memory foam top, high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and my feather pillows. Our friends call our place the "Taj Mahal" of tenting. I also refuse to cook over a fire unless it is a marshmallow. The church provides all the food and we eat mess hall style. Actually very fun and a good way to get to know everyone. The site is on a beautiful lake so our girls went swimming, boating and made sandcastles with James while I got to enjoy the beautiful scenery and relax a little. A great weekend over all. Good to be back though. I see you all have been very busy while I've been gone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Host Nina Will Return Shortly   Host Nina Will Return Shortly Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Hi Nina, glad you had a good time! If I ever go camping, I'm going with you! You know how to do it right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Host Nina Will Return Shortly   Host Nina Will Return Shortly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Host Nina Will Return Shortly
Page 1 of 1