Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question

Go down 
+14
NDJollyMon
buford
Joe A
mytee4ever
mamacruising
KeithnRita
AmbianceTraveler
Kindlychap
plainjane83
NYC Teacher
NOB
BedrockBoaters
Love2Hula
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do You Wear A Tuxedo On Formal Nights?
Yes - But Only The First Formal Night
To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Yes - All Formal Nights
To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 15 ]
No - I wear a suit
To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
No - I'm a Non-Conformist, I wear what I want
To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
babybear
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-12

To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question   To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:34 pm

I think men look extra special when they wear a tuxedo. I also think it makes the evening more festive for the couple.
babybear
Back to top Go down

To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question   To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:36 pm

the first couple cruises my husband brought his tux along. the next one he rented and it was so large it fell off of him. they tried to tailor it because they said they had nothing else. he wore it but he couldn't stand it. now most of the time we go to buffet on formal night unless it's the holidays. on royal caribbean they had 3 formal nights on the holiday cruise. our waiter was so nice he said if you just dress nice i won't say anything. so my husband threw a sport coat on otherwise we were going to buffet because he wore tux the first 2 formals which were christmas and new years eve.
Back to top Go down

To Tux or Not To Tux That Is The Question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2