Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just couldn't wait

Go down 
+2
Down The Shore Guy
AmbianceTraveler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Nick,

You should know better than to threaten a pregnant woman that way!!! LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:40 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Nick,

You should know better than to threaten a pregnant woman that way!!! LOL Wink

Me thinks Susan could be a very good match of wits for Nick. I'm making popcorn, pull up a chair and watch the fun with me! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:40 pm

I tell ya, get me & Nina on a ship together (can anyone say 7/4/2009???) and Nick is burnt toast. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:42 pm

Ivanova wrote:
I tell ya, get me & Nina on a ship together (can anyone say 7/4/2009???) and Nick is burnt toast. Twisted Evil

Gotta love it! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:18 pm

Ivanova wrote:

Does that mean you ARE sailing with us?!?!? cheers If so, can't wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:22 pm

kinda still workin' on hubby about it ... he thinks it'll be "too stuffy" for him Wink ... if he doesn't want to go I just might have to leave him at home (it would be an educational experience for me as a TA y'know)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Ivanova wrote:
kinda still workin' on hubby about it ... he thinks it'll be "too stuffy" for him Wink ... if he doesn't want to go I just might have to leave him at home (it would be an educational experience for me as a TA y'know)

Stuffy huh? Maybe you should get your hubby on the boards here - once he gets a load of Nick and Company, geek I think his opinion may change! lol!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Ditto what Marina said!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm

I don't think it's the group he's worried about ... more Cunard in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:56 am

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:
Ivanova wrote:

Stuffy huh? Maybe you should get your hubby on the boards here - once he gets a load of Nick and Company, geek I think his opinion may change! lol!

Marina that should be the LEGENDARY Nick and Company! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just couldn't wait
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2