Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Empty
PostSubject: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that our Christmas/New Year's 2010 aboard Royal Caribbean from NJ now has a travel agent. Please welcome our newest official Cruise Freek Forums travel agent, Marilyn Vincent owner of All The Best Cruises & Tours, here is her website: http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com/

Marilyn is based in Orange County, California - so please remember the difference in time zones when calling or emailing her! Very Happy

While we don't have any information regarding ship, date or itinerary yet, if you have general questions regarding this sailing you may email Marilyn at allthebestcruises@hotmail.com

I look forward to sailing with all of you and, of course, Marilyn, on this holiday cruise and don't forget, we'll be putting together a great pre-cruise package in Manhattan for those interested! Stay tuned!

Pricing, ship and itinerary should be available sometime in April, 2009.

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:27 pm

Hey that's great! Thanks for getting us a TA so early!
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi Marilyn, are you here with us yet?
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:40 am

I think she's being shy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Demento
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Dr Demento

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Hopefully she will come introduce herself soon. Either that or she already took a peak at us and went screaming into the night! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zorro
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Zorro

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:54 am

Come out, come out where ever you are! We want to meet you!
Back to top Go down
NYC Teacher
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC Teacher

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:57 am

I'm very interested in this sailing since it's during Christmas break and at worst I have to take one or two personal days off.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Ok, where is our TA?? We want to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
Tommy Bahamas
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:52 am

Wow, thought the TA would be on here by now. I'll PM Tina to let her know.
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Hi everyone. So sorry, I didn't realize this was up and everyone was waiting for me. :-) And no, you didn't scare me off. Not yet, anyway. But we have 2.5 years for that to happen, so we can get started on that now.

I would be very happy to answer anyone's questions, if I can at this point, but mostly am happy that you all are on here and look forward to "speaking" with you in the near future.

Thanks so much, and feel free to contact me directly, if you like.

Marilyn Vincent
All the Best Cruises & Tours
allthebestcruises@hotmail.com
714-402-8069
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:25 pm

WooHoo Welcome Marilyn!! Welcome We've been waiting for you! We know you're busy but, we're so happy that you finally came by to say hello! Don't be such a stranger! Wink
Back to top Go down
GaryD
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:14 pm

I have a question. Does Royal Caribbean have special bon voyage gifts, more holiday in theme, that we can purchase?
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Hi there. I don't believe that they have any seasonal gifts, but I'm sure that we could do something on our own. Probably can't license their logos, though. :-)

Let me know what you are thinking and I can look into it.

Thanks, Marilyn
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Seems so far away right now but before you know it, April will be here, we'll book and the countdown can begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned   Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas/New Years 2010 Holiday Travel Agent Assigned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Holiday Cruise on Explorer of the Seas-
Jump to: