Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oasis - Shore Tours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy Bahamas
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Oasis - Shore Tours Empty
PostSubject: Oasis - Shore Tours   Oasis - Shore Tours Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:27 pm

Personally, I've had it with the CC drama. I'd rather discuss important stuff like Shore Tours! Laughing

Susan will you be offering private tours? I'd like to suggest a possible trip to St. John for those of us who have been to St. Thomas once too often. Anyone else interested?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis - Shore Tours   Oasis - Shore Tours Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 pm

tommy,

yes we are planning to offer a private shore excursion in each port. that will not be determined though before we start booking the cruise. just too much other stuff to work on before then.

but, once we have the bookings settled, know who is going, etc. we will poll the actual booked cruisers to get their wants/desires known regarding shore excursions. and then I will start putting together those options.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Oasis - Shore Tours   Oasis - Shore Tours Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:29 pm

Good to know Susan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis - Shore Tours   Oasis - Shore Tours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis - Shore Tours
Page 1 of 1