Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers   Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:19 pm

Even though Admin Tina and TA Susan haven't asked, I thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone is willing to volunteer to help with the pre-cruise event. Post here if you're willing.

Willing Volunteers
Alwaysreadytocruise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers   Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 pm

I'm sure Susan and Tina will be grateful for anyone who volunteers to help, so, thanks for starting the thread Alwaysready2cruise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers   Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:23 pm

I can volunteer as far as promotion
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers   Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:52 am

Yes, we absolutely will need decorating volunteers! We will only have a two hour window to get our party room ready before the party actually begins. If you are a willing volunteer and can be at Embassy Suites in Fort Lauderdale no later than 4pm on Friday, December 11, 2009 (tentatively our party will run from 7pm to 11pm). Please email me at admin@cruisefreakforums.com or PM me here on the site.

Thanks everyone!

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers   Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Cruise Party Volunteers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2009 Group Cruises :: Oasis of the Seas - Inaugural Sailing - December 5, 2009-
Jump to: