Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cunard QM2 Holiday and Oasis of The Seas Inaugural

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Cunard QM2 Holiday and Oasis of The Seas Inaugural Empty
PostSubject: Cunard QM2 Holiday and Oasis of The Seas Inaugural   Cunard QM2 Holiday and Oasis of The Seas Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:01 am

Hi all,

I know some of you were and may still be planning to book both the QM2 Holiday cruise and the maiden voyage of Oasis of the Seas in December, 2009. Oasis of the Seas departs on December 12 and returns on December 19 leaving only a few hours grace period to get from Florida to New York to make the pre-cruise festivities with our Cunard QM2 Holiday group. I have the good fortune of living in Manhattan so my biggest hassle will be getting home in time to meet up with the group for our pre-cruise activities on the 19th. I will be working closely with Nina to be on time for all events, however, if I get delayed for any reason, Nina will be there in place for you. And, worst case scenario is that I, personally, would meet up with the group on the ship on the 20th. However, I will make every effort to be home and on time for all our pre-cruise activities.

For anyone who plans on doing this same back to back trip, contact both Susan Schaefer (our Oasis of the Seas travel agent) and Nina Van Harn (our QM2 travel agent) to alert them both that you will be sailing on both cruises. This way everyone can work together to help make the smoothest possible travel arrangements for you. Susan can be reached at Susan.Schaefer@AmericasVacationCenter.com and Nina can be reached at nina@ambiancetc.com

Happy planning all!

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

Cunard QM2 Holiday and Oasis of The Seas Inaugural Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cunard QM2 Holiday and Oasis of The Seas Inaugural   Cunard QM2 Holiday and Oasis of The Seas Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 am

Believe it or not that was one of the reasons we held off booking. We heard some rumors that Oasis would be on the December 12th. After much discussion we have decided to forego the inaugural on Oasis and stick with the holiday sailing. Sure it's a disappointment but, we are going to book Oasis for sometime in January or February after the hype dies down a bit.

So Nina, I will be in touch to begin cabin selections and deposits.
Back to top Go down

Cunard QM2 Holiday and Oasis of The Seas Inaugural
Page 1 of 1