Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share your scrapbook pages!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Share your scrapbook pages!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Love2Hula wrote:
I am an avid scrapbooker! Anyone else? Here are just a few of the travel pages that I have been able to get photographed. I will add more as I can. Let's see others!

[url=http://travel.webshots.com/album/553817542jNSEQu
http://travel.webshots.com/album/553817542jNSEQu[/quote[/url]]

great pages, they are so much fun to go back and look at when you need the memories of a cruise.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:31 am

I still haven't taken pictures of my pages, I really need to do that.

Darlene, I am so bummed we won't be on the Cunard Christmas cruise now, I really wanted to do some scrapbooking with you. Hopefully will get to meet you on a future cruise.
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:10 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
I still haven't taken pictures of my pages, I really need to do that.

Darlene, I am so bummed we won't be on the Cunard Christmas cruise now, I really wanted to do some scrapbooking with you. Hopefully will get to meet you on a future cruise.

yes hopefully we will go on other cruises, i can then bring stuff to work on that cruise pages also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your scrapbook pages!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2