Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share your scrapbook pages!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Share your scrapbook pages!! Empty
PostSubject: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:46 pm

I am an avid scrapbooker! Anyone else? Here are just a few of the travel pages that I have been able to get photographed. I will add more as I can. Let's see others!

http://travel.webshots.com/album/553817542jNSEQu
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:02 pm

Although I am a rubber stamper at heart and try to use them as much as possible in my albums. The following website has GREAT supplies for cruising. Anyone else have any fun websites to share?

www.scrapyourtrip.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:05 pm

I have to plead ignorance, what exactly is scrapbooking?
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:20 pm

Hi Jackie,

Check out the link above in my first post. Scrapbooking is just making creative pages with your photos. Some people do very simple, yet functional pages. I choose to spend too much time on them! LOL Most scrapbookers follow archival methods to ensure the albums will look the same many many years down the road. I follow this as much as possible, but for me, it is about the creativity.

Here are some of my wedding album pages. I am redoing my book, and I haven't photographed the most recent ones, but it gives you an idea.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/554481554EqewFs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:00 am

Love2Hula wrote:
Hi Jackie,

Check out the link above in my first post. Scrapbooking is just making creative pages with your photos. Some people do very simple, yet functional pages. I choose to spend too much time on them! LOL Most scrapbookers follow archival methods to ensure the albums will look the same many many years down the road. I follow this as much as possible, but for me, it is about the creativity.

Here are some of my wedding album pages. I am redoing my book, and I haven't photographed the most recent ones, but it gives you an idea.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/554481554EqewFs

What a great idea and hobby! I think I'm going to do this for our next trip!
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:44 am

Let me know if you have any questions! Be careful though, it is VERY addicting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:08 am

Watch out - next thing you know we'll have a scrapbooking themed group cruise planned!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:20 pm

Great pages Tina!

I am a scrapbooker also!

I will have to photograph some of my pages and post!

I must confess that I am not much on journaling though!

Jen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:06 pm

JJ2sail wrote:

Now I can journal until my hand falls off ... just haven't taken the time to scrapbook anything (yet I bring home enough crap from every cruise that I could scrapbook with....)
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:02 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Watch out - next thing you know we'll have a scrapbooking themed group cruise planned!!! Wink

There are already scrapbook cruises out there. They are sponsored by scrapbook magazines & include classes, use of equipment, etc. Check out www.scrapcruise.com

I'm sure there are others out there. My hubby doesn't like my hobby enough for us to go on one of those cruises though! LOL!

Towanda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:01 pm

Towanda,

If you were the GROUP LEADER on a scrapbooking cruise, and could cruise for (nearly) free I'm sure your husband would change his mind. LOL
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:35 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Great pages Tina!

I am a scrapbooker also!

I will have to photograph some of my pages and post!

Jen
Thanks! I have done so much more, but have a hard time finding the time to photo & upload them.

My style had changed immensely over the years. I was a demonstrator for a rubber stamp company for over 10 years, so stamping is pretty much the theme in my work - but I am branching out now that I am retired from that. I just need to clean out my office and get everything on ebay so I have the space AND the time to do it! lol!

I would LOVE to see some of your pages!!

As fun as it would be to go on a scrapbooking cruise, I wouldn't get anything done! I would have to pack my entire office with me because the one thing I wouldn't bring would be the one thing I wanted to use. LOL I have tried to go to cropping events and I get like 1 or 2 pages done!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:17 pm

I will try to take some pictures of my pages this weekend.

My friends and I have a little scrapbook cruise going on Monarch in Feb. Bob set it up for us. I thought all the other organized scrapbook cruises were to expensive. So thought we would just do our own. I'm hoping it goes well, and we can make it an annual event. I know it will be hard to decide what to bring! I fear I won't get much done either, as this will be the first cruise for alot of my friends, and they may get caught up in all the other stuff!

Jen
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:07 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
I will try to take some pictures of my pages this weekend.

My friends and I have a little scrapbook cruise going on Monarch in Feb. Bob set it up for us. I thought all the other organized scrapbook cruises were to expensive. So thought we would just do our own. I'm hoping it goes well, and we can make it an annual event. I know it will be hard to decide what to bring! I fear I won't get much done either, as this will be the first cruise for alot of my friends, and they may get caught up in all the other stuff!

Jen

Jen - if it works for you and you end up doing another - PLEASE let me know about it!
Back to top Go down
Grey Day Cruisers
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Grey Day Cruisers

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:41 pm

Hi Scrapbookers!

So glad to have found this site and scrapbooking is included!! I'll have to get some photos up to share them with all of you!

Mary
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:26 pm

My sister has her own scrapbooking store/retreat center. My sister in law also has 2 stores. I don't know squat about it, but my sister has a pretty nice web page that has tips, samples and info. She doesn't sell over the internet, but you may gain some insight there. (blog link there also)

They are both avid cruisers. My SIL will be joining us on our upcoming EMERALD PRINCESS cruise.

http://www.thepinecityscrapbookingco.com/home.html

Share your scrapbook pages!! CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:38 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
My sister has her own scrapbooking store/retreat center. My sister in law also has 2 stores. I don't know squat about it, but my sister has a pretty nice web page that has tips, samples and info. She doesn't sell over the internet, but you may gain some insight there. (blog link there also)

They are both avid cruisers. My SIL will be joining us on our upcoming EMERALD PRINCESS cruise.

http://www.thepinecityscrapbookingco.com/home.html

Very neat! Thanks! I never really got into it but, I can see the potential of getting hooked on it. I'm sure many will appreciate the link so thanks for putting it up!
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:08 am

hi, i own a scrapbooking store in minnesota where is is cold and snowing and i need a cruise,
scrapbooking is a great hobby that turns out to be a family album which is priceless, to pass down to generations, when your gone to cruise heaven your family will look at your beautiful cruise album your put together and they will say "look how much fun they had on that cruise" we should book a cruise and that is how it keeps going on and on
if anyone wants to do a class on a cruise ship just let me know, i would be more than willing to go if they pay for the trip,
and learn you how to scrapbook your cruise.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:14 pm

Hi Darlene. I was talking about you!...were your ears ringing!

I should edit my post above to say...my sister in law is joining us on our Emerald Princess trip...AND our QM2 Christmas & New Years Cruise Freek Forums group cruise!

I'm pleased to say...if you want to learn some scrapbooking by a professional, please join us on the Queen Mary 2, on Dec 20th, 2009! Darlene has agreed to teach some classes to get everyone on their way. Contact Nina (Ambiance Travel) to book.
You won't be disappointed.

Share your scrapbook pages!! CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:57 pm

Welcome Darlene! That's great you will be on the QM2 with us! I am a scrapbooknig addict too!

I will have to try and take some pictures of my scrapbooks so I can post them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 am

I'm just about the start my scrapbook album for my October Crown Princess cruise and would love to see any other cruise pages done by other members. I always need to see other ideas to get my creative juices flowing.
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:22 am

hi, i am glad you are scrapbooking, even though i have a store i don't get much time to scrapbook, but the scrapbooking cruises are pricey. I am a easy scrapbooker with my pages when i get to scrapbook,
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:24 am

NDJollyMon wrote:

I should edit my post above to say...my sister in law is joining us on our Emerald Princess trip...AND our QM2 Christmas & New Years Cruise Freek Forums group cruise!

I'm pleased to say...if you want to learn some scrapbooking by a professional, please join us on the Queen Mary 2, on Dec 20th, 2009! Darlene has agreed to teach some classes to get everyone on their way. Contact Nina (Ambiance Travel) to book.

that's right you should edit your post and say your favorite sister in law. I am not really a professional just a normal person, Yes we will be doing a few cruise pages on the qm2 of your cruise,
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:27 am

NDJollyMon wrote:

yes you should edit your post to say my favorite sister in law is joining us. I am more of a easy scrapbooker and i am not a professional i am just a normal person. on the qm2 we will be doing a few pages of your cruise. so that should be fun
Back to top Go down
frannieburr
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: thanks all   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:22 pm

thank you for sharing your pages.. gave me as a new scrapbooker ideas.. hopefully mine will be good enough to share with you all.. thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your scrapbook pages!!   Share your scrapbook pages!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your scrapbook pages!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Non-Cruising Topics :: Scrapbooking-
Jump to: