Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Empty
PostSubject: More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining   More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:36 am

More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Cor_ourfabdiningexp_hdr

Is now more flexible.

More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining S
Now that you've reserved your cruise, how about enjoying some freedom of choice in your dinner options. On select ships and sailings+, we're featuring My Time DiningSM** in our Main Dining Room.

This great new option allows you more flexibility to plan your daily
activities. Want to linger awhile at the pool and catch the day's last
rays? No problem. Worked up an appetite on a shore excursion and want
to dine early? Done. Our My Time DiningSMoption is all about convenience and flexibility.
You can choose to dine between 6:00 and 9:30 pm each evening. In addition, we will
accept reservations once onboard the ship.

Ready to reserve? If you've reserved through a Certified Vacation
Planner or on the web simply call (800) 590-6218 or email
openseating@rccl.com (please include your reservation number and the
number of guests in your party.)** If you've reserved through a travel
agent please contact them directly.

Here's some additional information to keep in mind:
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoDinner is served in the Main Dining Room
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoSame menu as traditional seating
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoSame impeccable service as traditional seating
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoMust pre-pay gratuities to participate - this includes tips for
your waiter, assistant waiter, head waiter and stateroom attendant
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoGuests will not receive a table assignment or permanent table mates
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoYou will have the ability to request a certain waiter (subject to availability)
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoMy Time Dining waiters share their gratuities amongst the other My
Time Dining waiters; feel free to reward your waiter with an extra tip
for providing excellent service
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoYou will be seated with the party you arrive with; you can request to be seated with other guests or alone
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoTo provide you with a smooth, non-disruptive meal, once dinner
service begins for your table, no additional guests will be seated
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoReservations are recommended in order to avoid a delay in seating (reservations will be taken once onboard)
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoWhen reserving your cruise, you will need to provide your
reservation number and the number of guests participating in the My
Time DiningSM option
More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining Con_bulletgray_icoOffer is subject to availability

+Available on the following ships and dates:

Brilliance of the Seas
February 22 - December 21, 2008
Freedom of the Seas
October 15, 2007 - December 28, 2008
Serenade of the Seas
March 8 - December 27, 2008
Jewel of the Seas
June 16, 2008 - December 29, 2008
Radiance of the Seas
June 20, 2008 - December 20, 2008

** My Time DiningSM is subject to availability, you must prepay your gratuities to participate, and for group reservations My Time DiningSM is only available for groups of 20 or less.

Here's the link: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=open_seating&topic=email&subTopic=openseatBrilliance&requestor=arn
Back to top Go down

More Royal Caribbean Ships Getting My Time Dining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean-
Jump to: