Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

going to rome or florence?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frannieburr
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

going to rome or florence? Empty
PostSubject: going to rome or florence?   going to rome or florence? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:51 pm

anyone that is going to rome.. i booked seperatly and orig. i got 10 people then more wanted to join in so i got 18 total for 1000 euros total plus tip .. we went everywhere in rome, more than the ships offer and much cheaper. we had a driver and a guide. awesome company.. go on here and get more people to join in.. here is the person i went through. http://www.limoitalyrooms.it/home.asp?page=USEUR1047887796100 he also does florence and pisa but i had already booked someone else wish i hadn't. the gentleman i spoke to and drove us was MAURIZIO BUCCIONI I highly recommend this tour.. He will take you whereever you want. I just went in april.. enjoy
Nancy
Back to top Go down

going to rome or florence?
Page 1 of 1