Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:33 am

Congrats Jul....2 little boys......at least they can share a room always! Hope you can figure out how to share the pic..

Looks like I'll be updating the list soon,right Jean and Jen... Laughing

Diane----have a super trip down south...........I know the four of you will have a super time..................I even put in an order for less rain for you....

Back later...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:09 pm

Started the laundry this morning while I was waiting to take the dogs to the Vet. So I'm almost done with that. I washed sheets and towels last evening. I'll dust a little and maybe vacuum. The kids may use the house while we're gone since it's so hot and we have the swimming pool.

Dogs are at the Vet.

Did my flight check-in and printed out my boarding passes.

John is going to pick up the cleaning.

Need to stop at the bank and then that's it.

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:03 pm

Jul, I was so self-absorbed last night that I forgot to add my congratulations. Two boys, wow!

Diane, I'm sure you'll have a fab time with Jill.

Jen, you've got mail! Chris, how about you & Martha come out and join us? The more the merrier! LittleDevil
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:30 pm

Jean, back at you! Very Happy

Chris, Come on, it'll be fun! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:37 pm

Good Afternoon All. Headed out shopping soon. I'm going to treat my DIL to a mani pedi for her cruise. The gal that did my tips this time did an awful job so I'm going to have to have them taken off. I'm very annoyed. It's never happened to me before. FlamingMad

Apart from my drama all is well here. I'm a bit nervous about the weather as they are predicting storms today and tomorrow and we're in a tornado area. Susan we're not far from you. DS has been giving us instructions on what to do if the sirens go off while they are gone. Don't have that in Delaware.

Jul can't wait to see those twins.

Di happy packing.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Hello all-- you have been busy the past two days.

Jul--twin boys, how fun for your family, congrats

D--have a great trip to FL, you deserve some much needed R&R

Sheils--looking forward to meeting this two year old.

We just got back in town, left early yesterday to take the g-children camping. We treaded our RV for one with bunk beds for them and had to try it out. They had a fun time, fished a lot (which I don't do) but a good first trip. Now we have to decide what we will do for the next trip.

Off to unpack.

Later, Nancy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Afternoon everyone..............a very hot and humid day here. Storms predicted for later this afternoon.............in fact.............they are predicted up through Sunday.

Sheila, I think those storms that you might get are heading our way after they are done with you guys. Enjoy your time..............like Chris said............maybe an introduction to some new foods might be fun.

Jul, how exciting to know that the twins are both boys. Now the planning can begin. Wishing future mom all the best and hope that her remaining time before delivery is a fun time for her.

Diane, again wishing you and John a safe and wonderful trip. I know that you all will have a ball together..................just remember to check in from time to time...............if you have time.

Have a great day...............................
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Thanks for the wishes, I know we'll have a good time. I'm taking my laptop with me so we'll check in.

d
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Congrats Juls, 2 boys bounce bounce

Have a safe trip Diane and a blast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:17 pm

Everyone be safe with those storms coming.............we're in the middle of one right now,but nothing as bad as out your way........

Bet that was fun RVing,Nancy..........I've never been..........actually,never camped,but if I did,it would be in a RV....

So jean/Jen......what date do i add?? Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Thank u all for the congrats and good wishes.......

Lordy, two boys is just going to be unbelievable but I can't wait.....love babies and especially grandbabies cuz I get to go home Laughing Laughing

Jean/Jen.........I WANNA GO TOO but unfortunately, I'll just be getting back from LV and then throwing a baby shower for dd......wahhhhh

Although, I do see a beach trip in the future since 'the princess' claims after she's 4 (aug 5) that her and I are going to Cali to D-land and Sea World...mmmmmmmm

Work was crazy crazy today and I'm DEAD tired soooo off to home......hope I have enuff energy to do my walking.

Have a gr8 evening y'all...

D....give my sis a hug for me!!!!
j Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:26 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Thank u all for the congrats and good wishes.......

Lordy, two boys is just going to be unbelievable but I can't wait.....love babies and especially grandbabies cuz I get to go home Laughing Laughing

Jean/Jen.........I WANNA GO TOO but unfortunately, I'll just be getting back from LV and then throwing a baby shower for dd......wahhhhh

Although, I do see a beach trip in the future since 'the princess' claims after she's 4 (aug 5) that her and I are going to Cali to D-land and Sea World...mmmmmmmm

Work was crazy crazy today and I'm DEAD tired soooo off to home......hope I have enuff energy to do my walking.

Have a gr8 evening y'all...

D....give my sis a hug for me!!!!
j Smile

You bet.

d
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Diane - Have a great time in FL and let us "left home" SPB's know what you're up to...that is, if it's fit to print. Wink

Jean & Jen - Boy would we love to join you!!! But, with the September cruise coming up, we need ALL our PTO for the three weeks off. Hoping to find something near the end of July 2010 (Martha will be the big 60) and would love to take her for her birthday. Probably be the Mex Riviera. Would be great if a few others would like to go. BTW, I'm NOT telling Martha. She got me good for my 60th, and hope to do a surprise payback. Hope she's not lurking here. LOL Just came back here to "edit"...duh, I had originally put 2009... Patti knows how I make some people older than they really are. Embarassed

Ginny - You should go with the J's!!! Idea

The valley was veeeeeeeeery smokey today, I feel so bad for those in or near the fires in California and Arizona.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:31 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:

Jean & Jen - Boy would we love to join you!!! But, with the September cruise coming up, we need ALL our PTO for the three weeks off. Hoping to find something near the end of July 2010 (Martha will be the big 60) and would love to take her for her birthday. Probably be the Mex Riviera. Would be great if a few others would like to go. BTW, I'm NOT telling Martha. She got me good for my 60th, and hope to do a surprise payback. Hope she's not lurking here. LOL Just came back here to "edit"...duh, I had originally put 2009... Patti knows how I make some people older than they really are. Embarassed

Funny you should bring that up..............That little item is still sitting on my DR table. We both got a good laugh out of it again today!! Laughing

OK, so what did Martha do for your 60th? Now that you got my curiosity and my attention...........please tell all!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:40 pm

Evening everyone!

Looks like Jean and I will be on the 8/15 Monarch. Wish you all could join us for an spb reunion!

Just went out to water, and the sun is a big dull red! There is so much smoke in the air, you can stare straight at the sun! I think I am getting used to the smell of smoke, as I barely smell it now.

On the bright side, I had 5 ripe tomatoes in my garden!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Just checked my email, looks like Ginny is going with us! Ginny you have mail!

Anyone else????? bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:06 am

Three and counting up!

So, yesterday I got an email from Royal Caribbean inviting me to my own personal RCI website. But it's RCI's UK site, so everything is priced in pounds. WTF???

I'm on the UK mailing list, but seldom get emails from C&A here.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:37 am

cheers Yep I am booked and ready to go. Will be home on the 4th of August from the Liberty of the Seas, so plenty of time to do laundry and drive down to San Pedro. Very Happy Looking forward to seeing Jen and Jean again. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:01 am

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~I wanna go too.... Crying or Very sad anyway, bet you 3 have a blast!

Jun
27th(till 7/5)--Diane&John visiting Jill

July
4th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
4th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
26th--Ginny--Liberty--WCarib

Aug
15th--Jen/Jean/Ginny--Monarch--BajaMexico
27th--Sheila--Jewel--Baltic
29th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Sept
1st--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
8th--Chris/Sheila/Martha/Nancy--Jewel--Transatlantic
12th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--Ultimate Alaska
25th - Jean(2)--Island Princess Pacific-- Panama Canal
26th--Patti--Radiance--Hawaii
26th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Oct
10th--Jean/Ginny--Monarch--BajaMexico

Nov
8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty-- E. Carib
9th--Jean--Vision--Mexican Riveria(with DirtGirl)
22nd --Ginny--Princess Sapphire
29th --Barb/Nancy--Voyager-- Barcelona TA

Dec
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
14th--Kathy--Mariner--WCarib
18th--Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

January
11th-Diane/Marilyn--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Marilyn-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
1st--Sheila-Independence-WCarib

8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Jen/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Aug
30th--Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
9th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
13th/25th--Sheila--Brilliance--Med&Greek Isles

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
7th---Chris & Martha--Grandeur--ECarib

April
9th--Diane/Jill--Celebrity Millennium--Hawaii to Vancouver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:49 am

Good Morning SPB's I'm on my 3rd episode of "Caillou" this morning. Boy do I miss the Today Show however it's the best way to get her to eat breakfast.

Sure wish I could join you all on Monarch, sounds like fun.

Nancy we'll see you and Ken in a couple of days. Can't wait.

Hope you all have a good day.

Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:11 pm

Good morning all!
Another weekend ahead, looking forward to seeing Sheila and Bob on Sunday.

Lots to do before then, one of the wedding coordinators got sick so I am also doing her wedding this weekend. Rehearsal last night, a wedding and rehearsal tonight then a wedding tomorrow. I'll be ready for relaxing Sunday and Monday.

Hope all of you have a great weekend.

Later, Nancy
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Pace yourself, Nancy!

We're almost there! The carpet guy is coming tomorrow and then the contractor will come back to install the new closet door and entry door to the room. We're putting in a glass-panelled door so the light comes into the hall even though the door is closed. And cats are never going in there again, which will cause enormous distress and yowling for awhile.

We've also decided to re-carpet the upstairs some time this summer, so I'm living with filthy carpet for another month rather than spend $200 to have it cleaned. I don't think it's a biohazard, LOL. But by the end of July I think we'll have cleaned out the closets and such so they can actually move the furniture around to do the job. I'm getting commercial grade this time.

I took Blanca for a long walk yesterday, and pretty much every other house in our neighborhood is being remodelled or spruced up. I guess in this real estate market people are staying put instead of trading up. It's always fun to watch what people are doing. I've been known to sneak in to the houses under construciton to see what they're doing - the neighbors did it to us, so now it's our turn!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:03 pm

That's funny Jean, I like to do that too! We need to re-do our landscaping and I go around looking at everyone's front yards, trying to get ideas. And I love to go look at model homes, to see all their decorating ideas. Must be a virgo thing! Laughing

Where is everyone? Must be hot date night! Laughing

Nothing good playing at our theatres, so I think we are going to go rent a movie.

Have a good weekend!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:11 pm

Jen.........no hot date night here........just HOT outside!!!!

Work was very stressful today so didn't get a chance to get on the computer......Soooo much to do to be ready for next weekend (between the 4th of J weekend and leaving for Chgo)...

Sheila....Caillou!!!......I know all about him too!!...I got the cutest computer game from Staples about Caillou for gd......at 3yrs she is able to run the computer and play it for hours without needing help....Was only $9.99....also teaching her all kinds of things......Good old Caillou!!!!

need to get some dinner rolling......dh helping sil move furniture around so dd can get the baby's room ready to paint...

Have a good evening y'all

j Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:11 pm

Evening all................

Jen, no hot date...........unless of course you can call Dyson my hot date!

Jean, sounds like your home will be in beautiful condition when all the work is done. Isn't it fun to sneak a peak at what other's are doing??

Diane and John arrived safely at Jill and Dave's. Had an email from Jill............so the party has begun.

Nancy, I know that you will have everything under control. Hope the weather cooperates.

It's not supposed to be a very nice day here tomorrow and our church started their festival tonight. Poor LJ is standing at one of the entrances, and not making many friends............he just loves to sour someone's day when they don't follow the rules. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: