Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:52 pm

OK, I was reading another website and saw this thread y'all need to go look the last picture is priceless:

http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=595256

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Oh,thats too funny.........wish I could email BM that pic...............priceless.....................

Funny thing is,I understood what you asked me about the emails....... Laughing
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:19 pm

PH8 wrote:
Oh,thats too funny.........wish I could email BM that pic...............priceless.....................

Funny thing is,I understood what you asked me about the emails....... Laughing

Well after you pointed it out I thought OMG I'm starting to write just like her and went back and changed it so others would at least know what I meant.

You know I use the Kraft online recipe look-up quite frequently. When I want to make something different. They have several pouch type dinners, boneless chicken pieces & either rice or sliced potatoes that you place on sheets of aluminum foil and bake in the oven. The one I like best has taco seasoning, salsa, sliced potatoes, grated cheese and boneless chicken breasts.

When it's done I serve it with sour cream.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:06 pm

frudutx wrote:
OK, I was reading another website and saw this thread y'all need to go look the last picture is priceless:

d
Oh that was so funny Diane. I especially liked this comment..

"I just talked to the author of the Tripso article, Anita Potter, and she has told me that the posters at the other cruise site have gone so far as to call Brenda Moran and tell her to jump off of a bridge. Apparently, Mrs Moran is very upset and unsettled. She has been getting email threats and hate-email for days now."

Now which one of you SPB's did that?????? ThumpsUp ThumpsUp ThumpsUp ThumpsUp ThumpsUp

I find this hard to believe since she tapes all of her incoming phone calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:35 pm

I would have LOVED to send her an email,but I was afraid of what might happen.................

Those Kraft recipes are so easy...........I always make stuff from the latest mag......now I'll be sure to refer to the website.......
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:41 pm

I guess everything revolves around her now. I can not believe that anyone on CC would call her...............she is not liked. Shocked

I could understand emails.............but that woman is such a lunatic, I wouldn't chance it. I live to close. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:44 pm

hahah.ok, whos EMBCHK?? Someone on here,thats all I know..
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Good Evening Ladies,
So much to catch up on and I have missed soooo much this week!!!
Loved the video affraid !!!
Jean: Your email to Rachel was spot on, you do have a way with words...

We had a wonderful time on the SOS, did not have any new items on the menu and it was still the old paper ones...Food was very good and our day in Coco Cay was relaxing...Got off the ship in Nassau just to stretch our legs and then relaxed by the pool the rest of the day...Met some nice folks from the CC boards and had wonderful tablemates...
FYI: Price of the drink of the day is now a whopping 9.49, it was just 5.95 last month!!! There were not alot of Diamond cruisers onboard most cruise winner of champagne was 31 cruises! Entertainment was good and Chris Nothey was a good CD...
At the repeaters party yesterday the LA said the names of the Genesis class would not be decided til June but I read the names today in the announcement by RCI...
Guess the staff is not kept up to date Razz !
Sheila: Sorry for your loss of the cottage...
We are now landlocked til Nov 8th...Later, Jill Cool

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Welcome home Jill...............sounds like a nice time.........9.49 for drink of the day?? Must be a SS thing........MA was still 5.95.........hope they used TOP shelf in those drinks...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:06 pm

Welcome home Jill..............glad to hear you had a great time.

PH8 wrote:
Welcome home Jill...............sounds like a nice time.........9.49 for drink of the day?? Must be a SS thing........MA was still 5.95.........hope they used TOP shelf in those drinks...
On Splendour I ordered a BBC and it was $9.50............tax, tip, title out the door!! affraid
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:24 pm

Thanks for the welcome home...Not sure if they used top shelf or not since I never order DOTD drunken , stick with Margaritas bounce

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:25 pm

I'd almost have to give up drinking........almost

Actually without drinking our seapass bill be almost non existent.....
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:58 pm

soooo dead on this end.........another 14hour day........

If they take away all but one discount, we'll sell the stock too......won't need it.

gotta get some zzzzzzzzz's......have a good weekend

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:04 pm

PH8 wrote:
hahah.ok, whos EMBCHK?? Someone on here,thats all I know..

It's me, I just had to tell him how much I enjoyed his picture. You did notice it was my first post?

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:08 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:

d

"I just talked to the author of the Tripso article, Anita Potter, and she has told me that the posters at the other cruise site have gone so far as to call Brenda Moran and tell her to jump off of a bridge. Apparently, Mrs Moran is very upset and unsettled. She has been getting email threats and hate-email for days now."

Now which one of you SPB's did that?????? ThumpsUp ThumpsUp ThumpsUp ThumpsUp ThumpsUp

I would not waste my energy sending an email to her, it's just not worth it.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:19 pm

Oh Diane............you devil you. Razz

This Paul Motter, the Site Administrator and Editor of CruiseMates made a comment that no on on the forum has met Mrs. Moran but Anita has!! Excuse you..............we all spent 14 days with her..............doesn't that count?? affraid

Oh well............have a great evening..............catch ya tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:21 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:

d

I would not waste my energy sending an email to her, it's just not worth it.

d
As Jim said.........what did she expect? With it being on our local news with their names..............it really isn't that difficult to find out a phone number...................not with today's modern technology.

I guess she expected everyone to send her flowers....................of course, I would have sent her dandelions!!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:48 pm

Well Ladies,

My GD has decided to leave for good and has packed what she can take with her on the train to San Diego and left what she couldn't take. She is spending the weekend partying with friends she made here during her short visit and will catch the train Sunday. We are all breathing a sigh and are looking forward to the calm again. As she continued to remind me she will be 18 in August and we have nothing to offer her except to annoy her. (my words hers can't be typed here.)
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:33 am

Virginia, I'm sorry your GD turned your life upside down. I hope she finds peace, and that you do, too.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:41 am

Ginny. ....sorry you're gd is leaving but I pray that she will find her way and all will be well.......I remember when my dd left for school and said "I can't wait to get away from he## and I'll never be back"....this is the dd that lives two doors away and works with me!...All kids go thru some of that, some just worse than others.

Gotta get moving quickly even tho my body says it would rather be sleeping.......

Have a great day

j Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:47 am

vlscruiser wrote:
Well Ladies,

My GD has decided to leave for good and has packed what she can take with her on the train to San Diego and left what she couldn't take. She is spending the weekend partying with friends she made here during her short visit and will catch the train Sunday. We are all breathing a sigh and are looking forward to the calm again. As she continued to remind me she will be 18 in August and we have nothing to offer her except to annoy her. (my words hers can't be typed here.)

Ginny

I will continue to think of both you and your GD daily.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:17 am

Good Morning All. Jill welcome back. I can't believe you're actually staying on land 'til Nov. That's a long time for you. I'm guessing "Hurricane Season" Although there are some great deals to be had if you're willing to take the chance. They practically paid us to sail once in Sept. and it worked out okay, but not always I guess.

Ginny I'm sorry about your GD but rest assured you have done all you can. You just have to pray that she'll be safe and come around eventually. I hope you can get some well deserved peace now.

Diane you little devil you. LittleDevil I love it.

I don't drink the DOTD so I don't know what it was on Splendour but $9 + sounds like an awful lot for a foo foo drink.
There is so much going on with RCCL especially this week. I'm getting very concerned.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:48 am

Morning ladies........

We are going to have an absolutely gorgeous weekend here so I have lots planned for the outside..........now I said planned..........I didn't say it would get done!! Razz

Ginny, sometimes when we think we are doing our best.............others think we are not. Hang in there, hopefully someday when your GD matures............she will realize this.

Gotta get busy.........check back later.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Thank you Ladies,
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:32 pm

Good Morning SPB's

Ginny: Your GD doesn't realize what she is missing out on...You are a wonderful person and she will probably come around to seeing that in a few years...Hang in there!!!

Have lots planned for the weekend: Going out to dinner tonight, tomorrow party at condo and then Town Party on Monday...Guess I won't have to cook til Tues!

Sheila: I can hardly believe it either, only one cruise on the horizon for November, will probably go through serious CCD!!!
Everyone have a great weekend and stay safe...Will check in Later, Jill Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: