Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:52 am

Sheila sorry for your loss. Sad

Jean bravo you do have a way with words. Most of us together could not have said it better, right ladies?

Well need to toddle off and get some stuff done.

TGIF lol!

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:20 am

A mere 6 hours of sleep and definitely not enuf......but 8million things to do...

Sheila......soooo sorry bout losing the cottage....guess your cottage will have to be the 'high seas' now........glad you got some plantings out of there tho.

off to start the day.....

have a nice friday

j
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:53 am

Morning ladies.............

Jean, that is an excellent email...............SEND IT!!! Glad to hear about your price reduction. That was sure some drop in price.

It's a beautiful day here.............gonna get some work done outside today.

Have a wonderful day................

Oh...........she's baaaaaaack!!! Came out of hiding this morning with one post.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:58 am

I don't F---- believe it, she's posting again!

d
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:04 pm

Morning all,

A cold rainy day here in IA, do have hopes for clearing later on.

Shiela--so sorry what you had to go through yesterday, at least you took some of the plants.

Happy Friday--Nancy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Morning ladies............

So she came back under her name......Im surprised LS didnt put her in the witness protection plan with a new alias... Shocked Wonder how long till someone says something to her about the latest bruhaha..........

Good letter Jean and such fancy words you use!! Im impressed..... Very Happy BTW-how close are you to the port?? You must have the record for the most MN cruises!!!

Hope nobody on here is in the way of the wicked storms in the midwest....

Ok, time to update.......

Currently---Jill--Sovereign-Bahamas

Jun
9th--Jul--Sovereign--Bahamas
13th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
16th--Jen--Monarch--BajaMexico

July
4th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
26th--Ginny--Liberty--WCarib

Aug
27th--Sheila--Jewel--Baltic
29th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Sept
1st--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
8th--Chris/Sheila/Martha/Nancy--Jewel--Transatlantic
12th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--Ultimate Alaska
25th - Jean(2)--Island Princess Pacific-- Panama Canal
26th--Patti--Radiance--Hawaii
26th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Oct
10th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
27th--Kathy--Sovereign-Bahamas

Nov
8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty-- E. Carib
9th--Jean--Vision--Mexican Riveria(with DirtGirl)
Thanksgiving --Ginny--Princess Sapphire
29th --Barb/Nancy--Voyager-- Barcelona TA

Dec
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
18th--Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

January
11th-Diane/Marilyn--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Marilyn-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Jen/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
9th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
7th---Chris & Martha--Grandeur--ECarib
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:18 pm

Two quotes off the RCI boards about changes...............so what do you all think??????????

Quote :
For what it's worth, I was on AOS last month and booked a future cruise with the loyalty ambassador while on-board. She told me that RCI was going to start implementing a policy of allowing only one discount per-booking. I asked her to clarify and she said that sometime in the near future you would no longer be able to combine your future cruise OBC, coupons, stock discounts, balcony discounts, etc, You were going to have to choose one and that was it. I know that various parts of the organization often have different answers to the same question, I'm just passing on what was conveyed to me first-hand.
Quote :
Last night when I spoke with yet again another rep of C&A, she kinda said the same thing as you did above. She said beginning July 1st. This is going to make for alot of unhappy people when they start taking away all the perks that they have given their repeat passengers.Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:22 pm

Hey,forgot to tell you Patti......on the MA,Colleen(LA) told me no one is allowed to change their booking when they use a NC......told her I do it all the time.......

PLUS, she said they are going to stop allowing one person to book(using only $100).........if you're a couple,you have to spend the $200......

Now take this as you like...who knows,if its true,,,,,,,,so many rumors.........

Oh yea,we asked her about changing the levels of C and A and first thing she said"You must read CC!!"..............haha..........I said yea,once in awhile.. Laughing She denied any chnages are coming..
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:28 pm

PH8 wrote:
Hey,forgot to tell you Patti......on the MA,Colleen(LA) told me no one is allowed to change their booking when they use a NC......told her I do it all the time.......

PLUS, she said they are going to stop allowing one person to book(using only $100).........if you're a couple,you have to spend the $200......

Now take this as you like...who knows,if its true,,,,,,,,so many rumors.........

Oh yea,we asked her about changing the levels of C and A and first thing she said"You must read CC!!"..............haha..........I said yea,once in awhile.. Laughing She denied any chnages are coming..
That's what our TA told us about the NextCruise..........once it's booked.....it's booked. Yet, like you have said, you've done it. So who do you believe.

I think that if they do change the benefits per cruise there are going to be a lot of very unhappy cruisers. First they announce "immersion" cruises and now they are going to start denying benefits...............what's next??? I think they might lose a lot of shareholders.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:33 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

That's what our TA told us about the NextCruise..........once it's booked.....it's booked. Yet, like you have said, you've done it. So who do you believe.

I think that if they do change the benefits per cruise there are going to be a lot of very unhappy cruisers. First they announce "immersion" cruises and now they are going to start denying benefits...............what's next??? I think they might lose a lot of shareholders.

As much as we love to cruise they (both the cruise industry and the airlines) are making it almost impossible to enjoy your vacation.

By the way I heard from an old friend who I cruised with on Serenade. He said he was doing some research on Cruise Freeks for the Genesis cruise (he's kind of fed up with CC) and saw I had been banned and sent me a message. He could not believe why. He's been following the whole BM thing.

Also, I just sent LS another email and told her that I noticed that after the smoke had cleared Brenda was still posting but I wasn't. I told her nevermind that I would stick with posting on CF and that when they came to interview me about BM I'd be sure to mention her. Twisted Evil
d

Last edited by frudutx on Fri May 23, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:35 pm

I am sooooooooooooooooooo sick of all those darn immersion cruises..........I swear LS is letting them all stay to take the heat off BM............

I think RCCL is going to lose alot of people,esp with the prices.........ever check out the promowaves.....used to be cheap....not any more..

Anyway, looks like its official.....................Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas..

RCCL's press release

[www.royalcaribbean.com]
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:42 pm

Kathy, that's so much work you're doing on the list, nice job!

I'll have to go have a look at CC - is she posting on the RCI threads????

I'm going to play lawyer for a few hours today. Being fully retired was nice, but sucking the bank (and cruise account) dry, so I've been doing PT work since February. It's all very flexible, working with a wonderful solo practitioner.

I'm sure at some point RCI is going to shave the C&A benefits. One reason we started picking RCI over Pirncess was because once we combined all the financial incentives the cruises worked out to be the same price. If they take those away, Princess will again have an edge (especially since their key agencies can discount the price if they wish), and RCI will see less of our business on the longer cruises. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I just have be sure to email shareholder services with my current list this weekend, LOL.

Kathy, is Colleen the little blonde? If so, she's a liar - she told the Serenade Hawaii cruisers last year that she wasn't allowed to book singles for Next Cruise. She should be fired from the fleet for continuing that lie. Evil or Very Mad

OK, I'll send the email to Rachel today. Gotta get showered and all now. Everybody have a good Friday!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:46 pm

PH8 wrote:
I am sooooooooooooooooooo sick of all those darn immersion cruises..........I swear LS is letting them all stay to take the heat off BM............

I think RCCL is going to lose alot of people,esp with the prices.........ever check out the promowaves.....used to be cheap....not any more..

Anyway, looks like its official.....................Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas..

RCCL's press release

[www.royalcaribbean.com]

I like Oasis, but Allure I don't get it?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:05 pm

Jean--Colleen is blonde,but I wouldnt consider her little.... Laughing (I have heard ugly things about a Colleen before and guess she's the one).........

Dennis submitted Oasis in the naming contest.......and Im sure RCCL already knew the names before hand......so some exec picked Allure(and Oasis)............doesnt flow off the tongue,does it??
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Here's the post that my friend sent to me regarding his thought's on CC and the BM fiasco.

Quote :
That's absolutely nuts....
I was following that "banned from RCL" thread and couldn't understand why the MODs kept harping about keeping "on topic" and reminding everyone that they were watching what was being said.

As far as I'm concerned, the topic was the press release about MACOP being banned from RCL. Therefore, the REASONS for the ban and her history of rediculous complaints/behavior were directly ON TOPIC.

I do not understand why CC is protecting a scam artist such as her at the expense of other long-standing, valuble CC members. The whole situation over there has left me with a poor impression of the "powers that be" at CC. I have followed links to threads that have mysteriously been deleted and it seems to me that someone at CC is trying to delete the past (so to speak). I don't like being spoon-fed selective information by the MODs...let me read all the facts and then make up my own mind. Unfortunately, with the MODs deleting entire threads, it is not possible to do that.

This has me second guessing my decision to join a CC sanctioned group cruise for Genesis.

Anyways....I'm happy to hear you are still planing to be on the Innaugural...now that we have a name for the ship I'm even more excited (I din't think that was possible). Smile

Take care.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:06 pm

I agree with your friend,Diane.............they are sweeping the dirt under the rug,so to speak..........

Hey Cruise Freaks is having a GN inaugural group cruise too............if I was going,I'd go with them.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:18 pm

PH8 wrote:
I agree with your friend,Diane.............they are sweeping the dirt under the rug,so to speak..........

Hey Cruise Freaks is having a GN inaugural group cruise too............if I was going,I'd go with them.

I think that's why he was over here, although he's been very active with the group on CC. helping to write the newsletter and everything they'll be crushed if he decides to go with CF. But, maybe it'll be a wake-up call. I know our family is going with the CF group.

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:19 pm

I do think it's time step our activity on this forum and post somewhere besides this thread, LOL! I'm going to step up my recruitment activities with my CC friends. It's easy to get complacent and stick with a forum, but I was really disturbed by that "Big Sister is Watching" post of Laura's.

I did get a reply back from Rachel with, as expected, no real comment. She is a gem! Like a Star @ heaven (no sparkly diamond smilies on this forum)
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:17 pm

critterchick wrote:
I do think it's time step our activity on this forum and post somewhere besides this thread, LOL! I'm going to step up my recruitment activities with my CC friends. It's easy to get complacent and stick with a forum, but I was really disturbed by that "Big Sister is Watching" post of Laura's.

I did get a reply back from Rachel with, as expected, no real comment. She is a gem! Like a Star @ heaven (no sparkly diamond smilies on this forum)

I have posted on a couple of the other threads but this one has the most activity by far but that's just because it's us.

I know that one guy on the Genesis thread on CC calls this cruise geeks. Oh well at least we can post as we wish for the most part.

FYI, just checked the pool temp up to 82.

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Looking out the office window it is very windy today. Heard on the news of tornadoes in Moreno Valley (Riverside County), snow also there along with hail. Also snow in Big Bear. We did have rain yesterday. Orange County had flooding from rain on hllls where the fires burned earlier.

Had our Bible Study and leave in a while for an meeting at the High School. Haven't seen GD for a few days as she decided to stay with friends. GS has music lesson at church tonight really more of an introduction to music and to see if he is interested. Think he wants to play guitar.

Sure would be unhappy if they start removing benefits as I do count on my onboard credit for stock holders, next cruise etc. Paying for single travel is expensive enough as it is.

Looks like I am starting to get some rain now.

You all have a great Friday. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Hi Everybody, Jean, that email was perfect. I knew I appointed the right person to get the job done. Congrats on your price drop, that's great.

I for one will be most upset if they start taking things away from us. Stock holder benefits are totally separate from any other benefits and should be able to be used regardless. If that is not the case in the future then A lot of people will be selling stock I'm thinking. It really sounds as though they're shooting themselves in the foot at every turn. OnMySoapBox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:14 pm

I agree Jean...I have been trying to post more around these boards too.........like I said,if it wasnt for a few people,I'd say SEE YA to CC.......

Been a busy bee today..........just made an antipasta pasta salad and this.. http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/cookingschool/videos/videoplayer.htm?vid=871 it was in the Kratf food mag and Good Housekeeping this month...........it is sooooooo good......this is the 2nd one I made this week.......I used fat free cool whip/ and condensed milk.also used reduced fat oreos(btw.double the amount of cookies for the crust--you'll need them).........anyway,very easy and very tasty dessert......
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:27 pm

PH8 wrote:
I agree Jean...I have been trying to post more around these boards too.........like I said,if it wasnt for a few people,I'd say SEE YA to CC.......

Been a busy bee today..........just made an antipasta pasta salad and this.. http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/cookingschool/videos/videoplayer.htm?vid=871 it was in the Kratf food mag and Good Housekeeping this month...........it is sooooooo good......this is the 2nd one I made this week.......I used fat free cool whip/ and condensed milk.also used reduced fat oreos(btw.double the amount of cookies for the crust--you'll need them).........anyway,very easy and very tasty dessert......

I love that Kraft cookbook too I've used more recipes out of those. Oh I saw that Oreo cookie recipe looks yummy good to have a 1st hand recommendation. I've even signed my girls up for it. Do you get their emails too? affraid Yeah sorry I'm sarting to sound like her

FYI talked to Jill she's still playing ketchup and hadn't heard anything of the CC issue while she was gone. I told her to start here and use the links as most of the threads would have dropped off the front page of CC.

d

Last edited by frudutx on Fri May 23, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:34 pm

You asking me about Kraft emails,Diane?? Im confused cuz you were talking about Jill.........

If so,no.........but I just signed up online...........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:41 pm

PH8 wrote:
You asking me about Kraft emails,Diane?? Im confused cuz you were talking about Jill.........

If so,no.........but I just signed up online...........

Yeah, sorry Kathy I corrected myself!

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: