Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing Empty
PostSubject: Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing   Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:50 pm

DCDuncan has given me some hotel suggestions for Rome ... most (like the Crowne Plaza at St Peters, Rome Cavalieri Hilton, Exedra A Boscolo Luxury Hotel, and the Hotel Pointe Sisto Roma) will not quote prices until 50 weeks before your dates of stay. The two that would quote me prices were:

The Castello della Castelluccia for 2 people in a room is approixmately $1,099 USD (based on currency conversion) for 3 nights post cruise.

The Hotel Aldrovandi Palace for 2 people in a room runs between 410EURO to 480EURO per night (based on today's currency conversion that would be about $615USD to $$720USD per room per night)

I also checked with some others and these are some prices that I found (based on 2 people in the room):

3 star hotels
Brasile 3 nights $587USD
Kennedy 3 nights $597USD
Diplomatic 3 nights $657USD

4 star hotels
Mondial 3 nights $582USD
President 3 nights $602USD
Residenza Antica 3 nights $602USD
Royal Santina 3 nights $602USD

All prices are subject to change, and are based on availability, but this gives you some ideas of what kinds of prices we can be looking at in Rome. As of right now, I have not been able to get a hotel to commit to group space (I need to provide a solid number of rooms that we need), and that can affect pricing as well.

Last edited by Ivanova on Tue May 20, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing   Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:22 pm

FOr the 3 and 4 star hotels, are those prices per night or for 3 nights? Are they per person or per room?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing   Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Those are grand total for 3 nights with 2 people in the room.
Back to top Go down
DCDuncan
Resident Expert - Italy
Resident Expert - Italy
DCDuncan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing   Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:59 am

For anyone interested both myself and Admin Tina are more than likely going to book: http://www.splendideroyal.com/

Hotel Splendide is an upscale, boutique hotel. Wonderful location within easy walking distance of the Spanish Steps and just off Via Veneto. It's going to be much higher than the prices Susan has quoted though.

Both Tina and I have stayed at Hotel Splendide and only have the highest praises for it.
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing   Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Those are grand total for 3 nights with 2 people in the room.

In that case, we're okay with any of the 3 or 4 star hotels, but we would need room for 2 adults and 2 children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing   Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Helen,

When you're ready to book a hotel we'd look to see if any offer quad occupancy rooms, or if we'd have to do two double occuapancy rooms.
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing   Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:33 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Helen,

When you're ready to book a hotel we'd look to see if any offer quad occupancy rooms, or if we'd have to do two double occuapancy rooms.

Thanks, I'm hoping that we can all be in one room though. I know in Europe we've often found hotels that are pretty lenient about 'extra people' in the room when they are kids under 13 years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing   Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equinox Inaugural - Rome post-cruise hotel pricing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Celebrity-
Jump to: