Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captains and Cruise Directors

Go down 
+14
darlene
duke214
frannieburr
flowers
babybear
NDJollyMon
Beyondships
luvcruising
Carole
4 Leaf Clover
thevacationstop
mytee4ever
nlb1050
mamacruising
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains and Cruise Directors   Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:33 pm

My favorite Captain was on Navigator of the Seas.
He came to our meet & greet...and we got to chat with him. Very interesting guy, with loads of cruise information. He even stayed and posed for pictures with us.
Nice guy...I think his name was Otto Bang.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
NDDad
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NDDad

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Captains and Cruise Directors   Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:21 pm

So Pete what about the frozen shirt curious minds want to know Question Or do we???.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains and Cruise Directors   Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:32 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
He came to our meet & greet...and we got to chat with him. Very interesting guy, with loads of cruise information. He even stayed and posed for pictures with us.
He is indeed Capt Bang and we had dinner with him last month.,,His wife is "friend" of mine on FB!! Cool

I really don't care who the captain or CD is either..........as long as they get me to where Im going..
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Captains and Cruise Directors   Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 pm

PH8 wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:
He is indeed Capt Bang and we had dinner with him last month.,,His wife is "friend" of mine on FB!! Cool

I really don't care who the captain or CD is either..........as long as they get me to where Im going..

That's cool! I really liked him. Can't remember any other Captain I've sailed with...
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Captains and Cruise Directors   Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 pm

As long as he keeps the ship upright, i'm a happy camper
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Captains and Cruise Directors   Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:48 pm

I'm not worried about the ship - I'm more concerned about the plane ride - how about you
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Captains and Cruise Directors   Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Are you on Pat I didn't think you would be concerned about the ship - you cruise enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains and Cruise Directors   Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:35 pm

you know carol i don't worry on the ship. it is the plane. seems like when they have plane accidents the whole plane dies quickly but on a ship i feel like i have some time to get into the life boat to be eaten by the sharks at their leisure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captains and Cruise Directors   Captains and Cruise Directors - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captains and Cruise Directors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2