Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi to all of you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
newmexiconita
NCL Host
NCL Host

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-08-10

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:42 pm

affraid For us cruising means so many things and most of what we love we find on NCL> For those who have tried freestyle cruising let's hear your views regardless of whether they are positive or negative.

Nita:bball:
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:56 pm

I've only cruise NCL once (NCL Dawn) on a cruise to nowhere, love it!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello!
Back to top Go down
newmexiconita
NCL Host
NCL Host

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:34 pm

Virgin Vinnie

What did you like best about the Dawn?

Nita
Back to top Go down

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:21 pm

Nita,

I enjoyed the personal choice dining on Princess, but hubby and I didn't enjoy it nearly as much on NCL.
Back to top Go down
newmexiconita
NCL Host
NCL Host

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:53 pm

the only mass marketed cruise line we have not cruised is Princess. I hope to do one on her in the next year just as a comparison. Years ago, when I first became a travel agent I had so many problems with Princess customer service it left a bad taste. Now, I have gotten over it and think it is a good line. I still like the choice of several dining options.

Nitai
Back to top Go down
Kruise Karma
Kruise Karma

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-23

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:43 am

Aloha NCL Cruisers!

I'm Mary Ellen currently living in Hawaii, originally from Rhode Island. Looking forward to discussing cruising with all of you!
Back to top Go down
newmexiconita
NCL Host
NCL Host

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:45 pm

Kruise Karma wrote:
Aloha NCL Cruisers!

I'm Mary Ellen currently living in Hawaii, originally from Rhode Island. Looking forward to discussing cruising with all of you!
thanks for joining us. We hope the site takes off and can be fun plus infomrative to many.

Nita:bounce:
Back to top Go down
suzyed

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Hubby and I will be cruising on NCL for the first time. We have been on RCL, Carnival and Cunard. We are sailing to Alaska on the Norwegian Star...anyone been on it? Any comments, hints, suggestions for shore excursions???
Back to top Go down
suzyed

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Hubby and I will be cruising on NCL for the first time. We have been on RCL, Carnival and Cunard. We are sailing to Alaska on the Norwegian Star...anyone been on it? Any comments, hints, suggestions for shore excursions???
Back to top Go down

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Welcome Welcome We're glad you found us! I, personally, haven't been to Alaska but, I'm sure others will be able to tell you all you need to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi to all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all of you   hi to all of you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi to all of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Norwegian (NCL)-
Jump to: