Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

New Special Event for Christmas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

New Special Event for Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: New Special Event for Christmas!   New Special Event for Christmas! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:55 am

Hi Everyone! I am very pleased to announce that we will be having another special event added to the Christmas Pre-Cruise festivities! In the light of the fact that there is terrific shopping to be had on several islands including most prominately St. Thomas, a good friend of Tina's who happens to be a GIA certified jeweler is going to be giving a seminar about jewelry selection, tips for what to look for and general gem advice! This event will most likely take place in the afternoon prior to all the evening activities but with enough time in between to get ready for dinner. If you ever had a question about jewelry that you wanted a straight answer on this will be the time to ask it! A special event not often available to be sure Smile

We hope to follow this up with a special shopping trip in St. Thomas including a visit to a wonderful "hidden gem" of a jewelry shop were the owner himself will be giving us his undivided attention and assistance as well as a few tips on shopping in St. Thomas.

We are so pleased to be able to bring the CruiseFreek members who book our group trips these exclusive experiences to add to your vacation and hope you find them enriching and memorable! Smile

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Special Event for Christmas!   New Special Event for Christmas! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:11 am

Did someone say jewelry? I'll be there! I'd love to know about gold and stone grades, I always feel like I'm at the mercy of the sales people when buying jewerly so to have someone telling us what to look for when buying is a blessing! This is an excellent pre-cruise addition! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Special Event for Christmas!   New Special Event for Christmas! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:52 am

Oh No!!!!!!!!!  My poor wallet...
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New Special Event for Christmas!   New Special Event for Christmas! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:24 am

Well Nick, you could look at it as a good thing for your wallet. At least you'll have the assurance that what Leanna is buying is going to be a good investment item and not a fake or of low quality. (Now don't you feel better? Razz )

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Special Event for Christmas!   New Special Event for Christmas! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:46 pm

lol! You tell him Nina!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Special Event for Christmas!   New Special Event for Christmas! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:07 pm

stickingtongueout I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Special Event for Christmas!   New Special Event for Christmas! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:37 pm

What a great idea! I know I always say I'm not going to buy anything when I'm in St. Thomas and, somehow, I always end up doing the exact opposite! I know what you mean about being at the mercy of the sales person Pam, been there many times and, never feel confident in my purchases. Sounds like an excellent addition to the itinerary!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New Special Event for Christmas!   New Special Event for Christmas! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:25 am

If anyone has specific things they'd like to know for the jewelry seminar please email me at TRinaldi13@aol.com and I'll be sure to let our guest speaker know. For example, how to know the difference between 14k and 18k gold.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Special Event for Christmas!   New Special Event for Christmas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Special Event for Christmas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: