Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:32 pm

Cruise Virgin Vinnie wrote:
crusinmama06 wrote:
Darn, I would LOVE to do this but I have Oasis just 3 months before your EOS cruise. (hubby doesn't get that much time off) But don't count me out yet. Wink I'll keep an eye on this one. Very Happy

Now what can we do to get you to change your mind from thinking or maybe to a yes? Christmas sailings are so much fun and I see you're part of the Cunard group. I think once you experience a Cruise Freek group cruise, you'll be convinced it's the only way to go. Very Happy

It's not ME you need to convince. Laughing I'm the easy one. I hear "cruise" and I am there. Very Happy

My hubby's boss does not share the same opinion. Wink I can do cruises without the hubby (bring the kids, leave the hubby...lol) but Christmas is not a good time to leave the hubby behind.
Back to top Go down
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Charter Member
Charter Member
ShoeBeeDoBeDo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:56 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Cruise Virgin Vinnie wrote:
crusinmama06 wrote:
Darn, I would LOVE to do this but I have Oasis just 3 months before your EOS cruise. (hubby doesn't get that much time off) But don't count me out yet. Wink I'll keep an eye on this one. Very Happy

Now what can we do to get you to change your mind from thinking or maybe to a yes? Christmas sailings are so much fun and I see you're part of the Cunard group. I think once you experience a Cruise Freek group cruise, you'll be convinced it's the only way to go. Very Happy

It's not ME you need to convince. Laughing I'm the easy one. I hear "cruise" and I am there. Very Happy

My hubby's boss does not share the same opinion. Wink I can do cruises without the hubby (bring the kids, leave the hubby...lol) but Christmas is not a good time to leave the hubby behind.

You can always make it a family affair and invite extended family along - that's what we do!
Back to top Go down
Gerri
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Gerri

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:07 pm

Love the photos! And, it's certainly something to think about over the next several months. Pricing more than anything will be my factor.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Good, good - glad to see more and more interest in this sailing!
Back to top Go down
Brian of Boston
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Brian of Boston

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Love the idea of leaving from NJ/NY just a fast AMTRAK ride and I'm there. And, absolutely love the pre-cruise package being in Manhattan. So let's start kicking this into high gear, April will be here before we know it and we want to get things as organized as possible to make this easy to book. I also propose that more than one night in Manhattan is offered but, we make it completely optional. How does that sound to everyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mobinboston
Colorado Gal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:27 pm

I think the whole Manhattan pre-cruise package is what is making this sailing appealing, at least to me. Not thrilled at leaving from a cold weather port but, seeing Manhattan during the Holidays is going to make up for it. Besides, I can't afford the Cunard sailing in 2009 so this would be perfect for us.
Back to top Go down
Colorado Gal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:28 pm

By the way, who is the travel agent for sailing? Or isn't here one yet?
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:29 pm

Marilyn Vincent of All the Best Cruises.
Back to top Go down
D D'Angelo
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
D D'Angelo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:45 pm

You can count us VERY interested in this sailing
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:33 pm

I emailed Marilyn and she replied she'll be on the boards now that we're getting closer and that interest has begun to pick up for this sailing. Hopefully she'll start coming on this week.
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:51 pm

Good because I have lots of ideas/suggestions to throw at her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mary B
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Mary B

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:17 pm

That makes two of us Karl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miriam R
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Miriam R

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Activity is finally starting for this sailing, good to see it, was hoping it wasn't going to get scrapped due to lack of interest. We'll be watching and waiting for pricing in April, hopefully it will be close to 2009 pricing.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:23 pm

cheers So glad we're really getting interest now - wait until April, we should have a good solid group behind us!
Back to top Go down
Krazy 4 Kruises
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Keeping watch Suspect this is a possibility for us.
Back to top Go down
Dr Donna
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:04 pm

More than likely booking, I just need exact dates to put in for vacation time but, I know that isn't happening until April. In the meantime, let's start planning! And, yes, I'm coming into the city for the pre-cruise event just so I can go back to NJ to sail Razz
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:26 am

Well it's really good to see so much activity here - for a while I wasn't sure anyone was still interested besides me and Vinnie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Charter Member
Charter Member
ShoeBeeDoBeDo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:53 am

It's going to be great!
Back to top Go down
Kim T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Kim T

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 pm

With the 2008 holidays approaching, getting ready for 2010 doesn't seem so far away at this point. April will be here soon and we can book and deposit and then we're off to the start of the countdown. Personally, I think this is going to be a lot of fun but, like many others I am speculating whether EOS will remain in place or if Royal Caribbean will move one of the bigger, newer ships up - now that would be awesome, however, if it is EOS that is still more than ok in my book.
Back to top Go down
J Kelly
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
J Kelly

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:15 pm

Count me in as interested, as long as there is going to be a pre-cruise in Manhattan, I will book - otherwise, I don't see any reason to leave from a cold weather port.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Guy
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Guy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Ok you have until April to talk me into this idea.
Back to top Go down
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
I Cruise Do You Cruise

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:39 pm

I think this saililng will prove to be a lot of fun and, something to look forward to doing in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:06 pm

So come everyone - who else plans on joining us? Come on over and say hello!
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:39 pm

ME! Oh guess you already know that Razz
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loyal Caribbean

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:14 pm

More than likely I will book, just want to see pricing before fully committing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Holiday Cruise on Explorer of the Seas-
Jump to: