Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Empty
PostSubject: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi Nina,

Just a heads up, as of Sunday, I have 5 cabins for Christmas and 9 for 4th of July but, I'm still waiting for a few more yes or no votes from family members, so, I expect to give you the final count no later than Tuesday. Here's the breakdown so far:

Christmas

2 - Category A1 or A2, Double Occupancy
1 - Category B5 or any other "B" category you have available Double Occupancy, note the two inside cabins below should be as close to the balcony cabin as possible
2 - Category D6 or D5, Double Occupancy

4th of July

3 - Category A1 or A2, Double Occupancy
3 - Category B5 or any other "B" category you have available Double Occupancy, note the inside cabins below should be as close to the balcony cabins as possible
3 - Category D6 or D5, Double Occupancy

Hope this helps to give you a head start.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:24 am

This is great Nick! Thank you! If you have names I can put holds on them today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:34 pm

Hope to send completed list with name this evening Nina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Sounds great Nick, I'll look for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Getting the last of the straggling relatives now Nina. I'll be in touch later via email Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:15 pm

Almost ready to send you Nick's list Nina. It's always a challenge getting everyone to commit yes or no. I hope to have it tonight, as soon as I do I'll send over the lists and fax the Credit Card form Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Hi Leanna,

Thanks for the update. I figured you were still trying to get the family round up and committed and know that can take a long time. I actually have to congratulate you for being able to do it all in one week!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Nina you have no idea Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Well, if your family is anything like my Mother's I understand! Being Puerto Rican it takes 5 phone calls back and forth just to plan a same day shopping trip at 4o'clock between 2 sisters and their married kids(that's me). Then of course once you have a time and place you have to call the Aunt to see if she wants to come. Well she is not sure she will come until she calls the cousin who calls the first sister back to make sure she is coming because if she's not going neither is the cousin. Then the first sister has to call the Aunt back to make sure she called the second sister to tell her the cousin was coming, Well there is always drama in the family so now that the cousin wants to go the second sister doesn't and the Aunt is calling the Grandma to go instead but she might not be able to make it till later unless the second sister picks her up on the way but of course she might not go. Meanwhile, those of us who are also half Dutch are already at the mall bargain shopping at 4:01 and calling asking were everyone else is! At 5:15 both sisters, the Aunt, the cousin, another cousin and her mom and the Grandma all end up coming. Sound familiar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:35 pm

Italian - Puerto Rican, same thing! Wink Sounds very familiar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 pm

UGGGGGGGGGHH! Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Smiley10 Nina looks like we'll have the list to you tomorrow. Be thankful the family is only coming along for the 4th of July and not Christmas! lol!
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Almost ready Nina, just two more family members to hear from at this point Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Smiley10
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:21 pm

I feel your pain. Don't worry though, I am keeping cabins set aside for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:25 am

Will have the list to you by tomorrow Nina, just waiting for one more family member's credit card info. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:42 am

I'll be watching for it Nick Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:51 am

Almost ready Nina, so sorry for the hold up!  You have my apologies!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:21 am

Hey, if you can get a whole family of Italians together on something in less then a month that is impressive! No need to apologize!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Thanks for the insurance info Nina, I think everything is finally in order and, I can't believe I'm saying this - I think we'll be ready tonight cheers

Anyone want to buy a family? I'll sell them to you cheap! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:37 pm

Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Smiley10 Come hell or high water, we will be booking on Monday. Here's how it looks - as of now - an hour from now, who knows!

Christmas

5 - Category B5 or any other "B" category you have available Double
Occupancy, note the two inside cabins below should be as close to the
balcony cabin as possible
3 - Category D6 or D5, Double Occupancy

It's ok to upgrade, just don't downgrade. Willing to up to Category A if necessary to get everyone what they want

4th of July

7 - Category B5 or any other "B" category you have available Double
Occupancy, note the inside cabins below should be as close to the
balcony cabins as possible
5 - Category D6 or D5, Double Occupancy
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Not to make it more complicated but there are no inside cabins across from B5's. Right now the best value is probably a B2 across from D5. This can be a plus if I can get you all aft as you will be closer to "The Zone" for any kids and close to the restaurants & Queens Room for the rest. (Besides, I'm already booked on deck 8 and not sure I could handle the whole Natale family on the same deck with me! affraid ) If it helps here is an online deck plan:

http://www.cunard.com/QMary2_2007_Flash/fullscreen.html

(I supposed I just pushed you back another week Smile
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:42 pm

At this rate, we'll be booking December 19 2009! lol! Just kidding Nina! We told everyone to have what they want to us by Sunday night. And, anyone who wants to add or change after this will need to go through you. Believe me, I know Nick's family well enough that this will work. It's one thing to change things amongst themselves for 1,000 times, however, when it's someone outside of the family, they'll straighten up and fly right without further debate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:33 am

I think we're finally ready Nina, Leanna is getting everything in order for you now Very Happy Hopefully there are no more calls this morning.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:04 am

Just tell the family that if they need to change anything today before you send it in that you are charging them $50.00 a minute Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins   Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads Up Nina for Monday or Tuesday - Nick's Family Cabins
Page 1 of 1