Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to all Family Cruisers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all Family Cruisers!   Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:54 pm

Welcome everyone!

I hope that lots of cruisers will be making their way to this forum. As a cruising fan with young kids, I know how sometimes it can be difficult to find information about family cruising (and occasionally, even find less than helpful attitudes when asking). So this is the place to pool our information!

I won't claim to know everything, but I have cruised a number of times with my kids on Princess, RCCL and Disney, and we just booked our first Celebrity cruise with kids for next year. I've also written a book on cruising with kids, and I'm happy to answer any questions people might have. I'm also looking for people who would like to share their experiences, since obviously one person can't be the Wikipedia of Family Cruising!

Let's make this an excellent resources for Family Cruisers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all Family Cruisers!   Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Hi Helen, I'm Jackie, Welcome to the Boards Welcome And good luck being our Family Cruising Resident Expert!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all Family Cruisers!   Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:58 pm

lol! I just noticed you're in the Bay Area! Small world! What part?
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all Family Cruisers!   Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Hi Jackie! We're in Union City. Are you actually in San Francisco proper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all Family Cruisers!   Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Yes, I'm in Pacific Heights.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Trish

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all Family Cruisers!   Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:40 pm

Well thank you, thank you, thank you!! ImNotWorthy What a relief to be able to discuss kids without having our heads taken off!! cheers
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all Family Cruisers!   Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:23 pm

Trish wrote:
Well thank you, thank you, thank you!! ImNotWorthy What a relief to be able to discuss kids without having our heads taken off!! cheers

I hear you! It's amazing how upset some people get over the IDEA of kids on cruise ships. I always appreciate a place to talk about children's issues without having to wade through the negative comments.
Back to top Go down
RKlein
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
RKlein

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all Family Cruisers!   Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Once again, a great topic without the BS from the "non kid" cruisers. (I used to be one) but with a family now this info will help alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all Family Cruisers!   Welcome to all Family Cruisers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all Family Cruisers!
Page 1 of 1