Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mariner of the Seas - Thanksgiving 2008 11/23/2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mariner of the Seas - Thanksgiving 2008  11/23/2008 Empty
PostSubject: Mariner of the Seas - Thanksgiving 2008 11/23/2008   Mariner of the Seas - Thanksgiving 2008  11/23/2008 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:59 pm

We just booked yesterday! Now you’re wondering just who the heck are we? We’re Barb and Don and we live in Morton Grove, IL which is a suburb just north of Chicago. I work for an engineering and testing firm as an administrative assistant (which explains all of my typos) and Don works in the street department for one of the neighboring suburbs.

We have cruised with RCI before and are cruising on the Vision of the Seas this Sunday! I couldn't stand the fact that we didn't have another cruise booked after this one. I know you're asking "why didn't you book next week when you were onboard for the OBC?" I used the next cruise we had purchased on the Jewel last November, so I'll just pick up another one next week when we're on the Vision.

Our first cruise on RCI was on the Sovereign and we were considering taking the last cruise onboard the Sovereign in November. But I’d rather go for 7 days instead of 4. Also this way we only need to use 3 vacation days not 5.

Back to top Go down

Mariner of the Seas - Thanksgiving 2008 11/23/2008
Page 1 of 1