Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Count Down to Space Release!

Go down 
+3
NYC Teacher
Down The Shore Guy
AmbianceTraveler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Count Down to Space Release! Empty
PostSubject: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:33 am

It's time to count down to booking time!

Count Down to Space Release! 200804171000_27
Turks and Caicos Villa Reviews

Also....I have just received word from Cunard that our groups will receive special treatment and our space will actually be reserved for us tonight! Also, all those who have sent in their cabin requestions before Noon today will have their choice of cabins before everyone else in the morning! So if you haven't sent in your request and have a cabin you really want please let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:45 am

HappyHappyJoyJoy Sounds like if our 4th of July and Christmas sailings are successful, we're going to get VIP treatment from Cunard! That ought to show LS a thing or two about group cruises on Cunard!! Who needs CC!! We have Cruise Freeks!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:48 am

Whoo hoo!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Nina, when do expect to have pricing tomorrow? Think it will be in the morning or more like afternoon? Hope you're ready to deal with the entire Natale family!! lol!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:27 pm

I should have complete, accurate pricing by 10am tomorrow Nick. Check out the "Lead in Pricing is Here" thread, I've updated the pricing and it went in a good direction!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:06 am

Should I start the Jeopardy music?! lol!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:40 pm

I have all the rates in for both the Christmas & July 4th sailing. I've been notified that I am not allowed to fully list them publicly on the internet so you will need to email me directly to request them.

Until April 21st the fuel supplement is $5.00 per 1st/2nd passenger per day with a max of $70.00pp per voyage.
After Aprilst the fuel supplement will be $7.00 per 1st/2nd passenger per day with a max of $98.00pp per voyage and
$2.00 per 3rd/4th passenger per day with a max of $28.00pp per voyage. So block you cabin PRIOR to Monday to save on the fuel surcharge.

Prices for the July 4th cruise start at $1319.00 per person double in a D5 (best priced inside cabin)

Prices for the Christmas cruise start at $3996.34 per person double in a D5

I have an assistant arriving in about 15 minutes that can email back exact rates for your needs if you send your request to: Cunarddesk@ambiancetc.com

Include names, cabin preference including specific cabin numbers if you have them (we'll do out best) and she will send back exact pricing while holding the space for you.

Last edited by AmbianceTraveler on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:44 pm

A2- Double $3955.00 (cabin total)
Back to top Go down
NYC Teacher
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC Teacher

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:46 pm

Hmmm, a Cunard cruise I might actually be able to afford?!? Have to think about this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:09 pm

Ummm - HUH? scratch Me confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:11 pm

Embarassed Never mind, I figured it out. Nina, I"ll have my lists to you by Monday at the latest. Still waiting for the stragglers!
Back to top Go down
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:26 pm

I'll be in touch next week also Nina
Back to top Go down
Loves 2 Cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loves 2 Cruise

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Westchester Cruiser wrote:
I'll be in touch next week also Nina

Ditto! Sorry to say I'll only be going on the 4th of July sailing in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Connie S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:31 am

Ditto
Back to top Go down
JeanMarie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
JeanMarie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:06 pm

I'm running late too! It will be later in the week for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:00 am

Still getting organized here too - dealing with sibblings and parents... I'm sure many of you know the routine. Pulling teeth is easier than getting commitments!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count Down to Space Release!   Count Down to Space Release! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Count Down to Space Release!
Page 1 of 1