Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boston Symphony Orchestra on 4 Sep 2008 sailing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Boston Symphony Orchestra on 4 Sep 2008 sailing Empty
PostSubject: Boston Symphony Orchestra on 4 Sep 2008 sailing   Boston Symphony Orchestra on 4 Sep 2008 sailing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:19 pm

I thought I would share this little tidbit of news I received today. Makes me wish I could be on this sailing! I love music and the symphony on the rare occassion I can get to one. Enjoying one on a cruise would just be amazing!

Cunard®, the Official Cruise Line of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, is delighted to announce that the Boston Symphony Chamber Players will be aboard QUEEN MARY 2's September 4, 2008 Transatlantic Crossing as part of our award-winning Cunard InsightsTM enrichment programme.

Your clients will enjoy special performances from the Boston Symphony Chamber Players as well as lectures from the Boston Symphony Orchestra's distinguished Artistic Administrator, Anthony Fogg.

Fares for this special voyage start at just $1,129* with complimentary balcony upgrades from $1,429
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Lady Jane
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Boston Symphony Orchestra on 4 Sep 2008 sailing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Symphony Orchestra on 4 Sep 2008 sailing   Boston Symphony Orchestra on 4 Sep 2008 sailing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Now that sounds wonderful! Unfortunately the date simply won't work for me due to prior commitments. Too bad, I would have booked in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down

Boston Symphony Orchestra on 4 Sep 2008 sailing
Page 1 of 1