Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Empty
PostSubject: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:06 pm

I know Europe/Med came out this week.............how about the rest???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:49 pm

Ok,just found out.......

Canada/NE
Caribbean/Bermuda

These come out 3/25
Back to top Go down
Dr Donna
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Thanks for posting that info!! Much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:11 am

Alaska opens on 4/1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:53 am

Thanks Bob...........any word on the Panama Canal ones??
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:52 pm

Kathy - that is a great pic of you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:43 am

Thanks Tina,...........took that yesterday in St Pete........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:04 pm

PH8 wrote:
Thanks Bob...........any word on the Panama Canal ones??

Kathy,

RCCL on 4/17 and Celebrity on 4/15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:55 pm

Kathy - have you done the Southern Caribbean yet? Bob is going to book us on the Serenade as soon as bookings open. I can't wait! :flying: I can't believe I talked Pete into flying to San Juan. I can thank RCCL for that. Had they not invited us on the Pre-Inaugural that forced him to fly to Miami, I would never have convinced him to fly to San Juan (and Hawaii this year!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:46 pm

Yes, we did the Serenade So Carib back in 03.........LOVED it......only downside was one sea day and on that class ship,only one outside pool(not counting the solarium)....could not find a spot to lay out........but besides, that it was a real nice itinerary..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Ok,one more...........when will the Mexican ones open>??
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:56 am

PH8 wrote:
Yes, we did the Serenade So Carib back in 03.........LOVED it......only downside was one sea day and on that class ship,only one outside pool(not counting the solarium)....could not find a spot to lay out........but besides, that it was a real nice itinerary..

Thanks Kathy! Pete is only agreeing to fly to San Juan because it is only one sea day. LOL It will be very port intensive, so we are going to be prepared for that. And we are gunning for aft corner 9256 so we will have a ton of space. I think we will be all sunned out with all of the fun excursions we have planned. I am so excited, Hawaii this year (land) is almost a 2nd thought. hee hee Expecially since Aloha Air busted and my flights just jumped in price. Of course the one I was watching had one leg on Aloha (Honolulu to Kona portion) ughhh!

Looks like you are busy planning more! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:32 am

If you get that cabin,you'll enjoy it.....Hawaii would be nice...never been........its on my "someday" list...........

This year,we're going on the Mariner May 11th.......Sovereign Sept and Oct.........and Monarch for New Years eve....even though those last 2 are subject to change(may trade them in for one longer one)......

Gonna do the Mexican riveria in Oct 09..........still need something for spring 09.........MAY do the Freedom when she comes to Pt Canaveral..so many choices........so little money.. No
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:12 am

I know! There are so many itineraries that I want to do. And the fact that Pete will fly is helping so much! I can thank RCCL for that. Had they not invited us on Liberty, he would never have flown to Miami! Woo Hoo!

We did the 15 day RT on Princess and loved Hawaii... didn't love Princess. So we are booked for a week in Kona right before Christmas. We are actually going to fly back Christmas night. But I need the flight prices to settle down from the Aloha Airlines issue. While I am a bit tired of the Mexican Riviera, at least I didn't need to play roulette with flight pricing. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:45 pm

PH8 wrote:
Ok,one more...........when will the Mexican ones open>??

Around May 6th- 7th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:36 am

Thanks again!! Looking forward to that one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??   When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When can we expect all the new itineraries for '09??
Page 1 of 1