Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Cruiser - Silly Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawns from NJ
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Christmas Cruiser  - Silly Question Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Cruiser - Silly Question   Christmas Cruiser  - Silly Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:37 pm

I don't know how many of you have cruised on other lines (Princess, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, etc) during the holidays but, people tend to get very creative and go all our from decorating their door to putting Christmas lights around their rooms and some even on their balconies.

Do they do this on Cunard?
Back to top Go down

Christmas Cruiser  - Silly Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruiser - Silly Question   Christmas Cruiser  - Silly Question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:08 pm

Dawn - generally speaking, it's a bit more conservative. Some people decorate in their cabins but, I can't say I've seen any outrageous decorating on cabin doors or balconies.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Cruiser - Silly Question
Page 1 of 1