Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been a long, long time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Jill T

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-18

It's been a long, long time Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long, long time   It's been a long, long time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:24 pm

I'm ashamed to admit this but, it's almost been 20 years since I've been to Disney. I don't have a clue about anything scratch but, I'm interested in this forming group for the cruise and park combination.

• Can someone tell mewhat hotel choices are available? And, if meals are included?
  • Can we get air included?
  • How do we get from park to park? Did they expand the monorail?
  • What's best for teens who will be 15 and 17 by May 2010 regarding hotels and things to do at the parks?
  • Whats the Animal Park - is it a zoo?

I'm going to order a Disney video, I just want some first hand opinions and experiences Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long, long time   It's been a long, long time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm

Hi Jill,

Some quick answers...

Monorail only runs beteween MK and Epcot. Buses are the best transportation to AK and the Studios.

A lot of times it prices out cheaper to book the park stay and cruise separate.

You can get air included, but I would recommend checking airfare independently as well (which most of the TAs here can help you with) to make sure you are getting the best deal possible.

AK is not a zoo (or as they say, natazuu so something along those lines Wink ). Personally it's one of my favorites. You can see the animals in their natural habitat (well, as natural as it can be for being confined and not out in the wild).

My daughter (now 17) loves MK the most, with the Studios and Epcot running a close second, and then AK (she's more active than I, so she can be in & out of AK and not gaze at the animals much, a lot faster than me).

When you book the park stay you can include Disney's dining plan which I highly recommend ... their basic plan if used properly can save you quite a bit of money.
Back to top Go down
MouseTyme
Disney Board Host
Disney Board Host
MouseTyme

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long, long time   It's been a long, long time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:16 pm

1. Can someone tell mewhat hotel choices are available? And, if meals are included?

The resort choices are either Moderate or Deluxe, it depends on the Cat. you choose for your cruise portion.

2. Can we get air included?

Ivanova , said it best.

3. How do we get from park to park? Did they expand the monorail?

Ivanova , said it best. I might add that Disney is also offering free transfers from airport to resort. until 2011 so far.

4. What's best for teens who will be 15 and 17 by May 2010 regarding hotels and things to do at the parks?

There are thrill rides for the teens, Rock N Rollercoaster & Tower of Terror at the Studios, The three mountains at MK., Mission Space, Test Track & Soarin at Epcot, Expedition Everest & Dinosaur at AK.

5. Whats the Animal Park - is it a zoo?

Ivanova , said it best

Dining example: We had 3 adults, 8 nights at WDW on the dining plan. Of course they ate at the most expensive table service meals. They kept a running price no/meal plan V meal plan. They totaled at the end a savings of over $800.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mousetyme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long, long time   It's been a long, long time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been a long, long time
Page 1 of 1