Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote

Go down 
+5
Lets Go
BB
Leanna N
AmbianceTraveler
Down The Shore Guy
9 posters

Pre-Cruise Activities in NYC for 4th of July 2009
Broadway Play/Show
July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_lcap28%July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_rcap
 28% [ 31 ]
Ballgame
July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_lcap12%July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_rcap
 12% [ 13 ]
Circle Line (Tour Manhattan by Boat, 3 hours)
July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_lcap4%July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Shopping
July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_lcap15%July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_rcap
 15% [ 17 ]
Gray Line Bus Tour of Manhattan
July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_lcap8%July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_rcap
 8% [ 9 ]
Lunch and/or Dinner Together
July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_lcap30%July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_rcap
 30% [ 33 ]
Museums
July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_lcap3%July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Other
July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_lcap0%July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 110

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Empty
PostSubject: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:52 pm

There is so much to do in NYC and so little time for many of you, select the activity or activities that you like most for a pre-cruise day in New York City! Select as many as you like...
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Great minds think alike!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Hmmmm, shopping or a ballgame, such a hard choice...NOT! Very Happy Nina, I'm sure the guys will fill you in very quickly but, just be aware Yankees and even Mets tickets go VERY quickly. If the guys vote for a ballgame while we're off shopping, get a good, reliable ticket agent lined up so the tickets can be purchased the minute they go on sale.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:23 pm

Thanks for the tip Leanna, I know my husband would love to go to a game and would be disappointed if we couldn't get tickets!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:26 pm

I see my little spy was here Very Happy I'm up for a game for sure! You ladies take the day and enjoy yourselves shopping, this way everyone gets something they enjoy!
Back to top Go down
BB
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BB

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:28 pm

Oh wow! You guys are FUN!!!! There isn't anything like this being planned for the Genesis inaugural... I'm going to have to figure out a way to cruise Cunard more often!

AND SHOPPING PLEASE!!
Back to top Go down
Lets Go
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Lets Go

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:09 pm

It all sounds great!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:30 pm

A day of shopping and the guys going to a game? YES!!!! Let's do it!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:23 pm

Nina, I have to second the idea of lining up a ticket agent, ESPECIALLY if we're going to a Yankees game. We'll need to get our money into you and have the ticket agent waiting to go the minute they go on sale, it's like a free for all trying to get Yankees tickets, especially for prime games such as Yankees vs Sox or Yankees vs Mets
Back to top Go down
Connie S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Nina, I'm not sure if you know about this one but there is Gotham Shopping and they organize shopping tours Very Happy

http://www.shopgotham.com/
Back to top Go down
Eddie's Wife
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Eddie's Wife

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Oh yes, let's send the guys to a ballgame and take their credit cards shopping!!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:36 pm

I'm just loving how all of you think Smile Shopping for the girls while the guys see a game, then get together for dinner and a show. What could possibly be a better way to spend a day in NYC? I think it is going to be pre-cruise activities like this that really sets us apart from any other cruise board and something that will be a real incentive for cruising with us Smile That and the "Nick, Eddie & Andy Hour" tongue

Tickets for next year will come out in Feb/Mar 09 correct? (I'm not the sports person, thats hubby's department!) I will keep tabs on this so we don't miss it.

Great link for the shopping tour. Ladies, would you all prefer a guided or unguided shopping trip? What type of shopping experience?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Go ahead and shop all you like - just make sure you ladies are shopping for your husbands!!!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Just talked to my hubby and he says I can shop till I drop if he gets to go to the game....but says he needs to take the credit card with him. What could he possibly want the Visa for at the game? scratch
Back to top Go down
JeanMarie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
JeanMarie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Shopping?! Yes!! Dinner and a Show??!?! YES!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote   July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 4th Cruisers - Pre-Cruise Activities, Please Vote
Page 1 of 1