Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding?   Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:13 pm

My niece will be formally announcing her engagement next weekend and, they are considering a cruise ship wedding. If you ever attended, booked or had you're wedding on a cruise ship, I'd love to read about your experience so it can be passed along to my niece!
Back to top Go down
BB
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BB

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding?   Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:37 pm

I attended one about 4 years ago, it was wonderful! It was on Royal Caribbean but, I don't recall the ship. It was one of the most memorable weddings I've attended to date and, if I ever get married, it's what I'd like for my own wedding. Best of luck to your niece!
Back to top Go down
ex208driver

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding?   Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:34 am

We got married in April 2008. Royal Carribean royal romance made it very stressful leading up to the cruise. They were unorganized and not very helpful.
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding?   Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:16 am

I am booking and assisting with the organizing of my cousins wedding for May 2010. She chose NCL (my suggestion is Princess)

I suggest using a travel agent that is familiar with groups and weddings... it will lessen the stress.

Good luck...

Dolores
Back to top Go down
http://www.MerryMeetingTravel.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding?   Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a cruise ship wedding?
Page 1 of 1