Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?

Go down 
+2
AmbianceTraveler
The Sophisticated Cat
6 posters

Cunard 2009 Christmas Cruisers Show Poll
Radio City Christmas Spectacular
Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_lcap56%Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
Momma Mia
Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_lcap19%Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Legally Blonde
Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_lcap0%Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jersey Boys
Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_lcap6%Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Hairspray
Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_lcap13%Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Mary Poppins
Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_lcap0%Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Little Mermaid
 0% [ 0 ]
The Color Purple
 0% [ 0 ]
Grease
Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_lcap6%Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Tell Us)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Sophisticated Cat
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Sophisticated Cat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi everyone,

Whether you're a local and meeting us or coming in to nyc for the pre-cruise festivities start casting your vote for the show you want to see! It should be noted this is just a preliminary vote since all shows are subject to change or cancellation, which, obliviously would be out of our control. If I didn't list something you'd like to see (I can only list 10) then please select "other" and let us know your idea!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:23 pm

I would be all for the Christmas Spectacular since we will be with our dd's. I think they would love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Murray S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Murray S

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:30 pm

Radio City is fine with me, I never get tired of it!
Back to top Go down
Murray S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Murray S

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Cunard Christmas Cruisers - NYC Menus   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:32 pm

For those who will be traveling to NYC and are looking for restaurants or even if our forming group decides to meet at a restaurant for a pre-cruise dinner, I wanted to give a link for one of the best resources in the city:

http://www.menupages.com

This gives you the menus and prices before you go AND it offers real reviews
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Great link Murray, Thank you! I think picking the restaurant is going to be the hardest part of all. Trying to merge all the tastes!
Back to top Go down
Momma Mia
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Momma Mia

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Without getting too "groupy" another thing I want to suggest is that Radio City also offers behind the scenes tours which might be fun for those who are in the city for a few days:

http://www.radiocity.com/tours/index.html
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Seas
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Queen of the Seas

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:44 pm

I can't believe the difference in attitudes between here and CC - not only is getting a Cunard group together next to impossible over there, they'd NEVER dream of getting together for pre-cruise festivities!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:57 pm

I think at this rate we all may need to come in two days early just to do it all! Otherwise, it makes for a very packed schedule..

3:00pm check in at hotel and freshen up
4:00pm Meet & Mingle for cocktails (remember, this would be 9:00pm in London!)
5:00pm City Lights tour
6:00pm Dinner
8:00pm Show
10:00pm After show cocktails
12:00am collapse.

Where am I supposed to fit in the shopping? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JeanMarie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
JeanMarie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Radio City would be fine with us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?   Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cruisers - What Type Of Pre-Cruise Show?
Page 1 of 1