Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess? Empty
PostSubject: What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess?   What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 pm

Trying to decide between Caribbean Princess and Cunard's Queen Mary 2 for next July (4th of July week).

I'm leaning towards Caribbean Princess because it's longer but, QM2's elegance is appealing too.

We have both ships under deposit but, we really need to make a decision.

Any input is appreciated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess?   What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:43 am

Westchester-- Unless you got a great deal on the QM2 I would avoid her. The service and food were not that great and the ship is not that elegant inside. IMHO, it's very cheaply furnished and decorated. I had 2 disappointing cruises on her and have had several clients swear they would never sail Cunard again-- and they were booked in Penthouse Suites.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess?   What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:36 pm

Westchester Cruiser wrote:
Trying to decide between Caribbean Princess and Cunard's Queen Mary 2 for next July (4th of July week).

I'm leaning towards Caribbean Princess because it's longer but, QM2's elegance is appealing too.

We have both ships under deposit but, we really need to make a decision.

Any input is appreciated!

Hey Westchester, we're thinking about Caribbean Princess too for the July 1 sailing, too bad there aren't more people on the Princess board right now, we could try for a group.

I haven't been on Caribbean but I've been on Crown, Grand, Golden and Dawn Princess. The reviews on CP are very positive so I'm sure it will be a good cruise experience.

What part of Westchester are you from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess?   What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Can You Tell Me About Caribbean Princess?
Page 1 of 1