Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi - newbie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NYC PD
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC PD

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Hi - newbie Empty
PostSubject: Hi - newbie   Hi - newbie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:10 pm

Hi everyone,

A friend sent me a link to this site and about the Holiday cruise you guys have going on Grand Princess in 2008. I'm here to learn before I book this would be my first cruise ever, so, I hope it's ok that I'll be asking questions - and probably some dumb questions at that.

Going to snoop around the site a bit and will post questions as they come to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingofqueens71

Hi - newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - newbie   Hi - newbie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:32 pm

NYC PD wrote:
Hi everyone,

A friend sent me a link to this site and about the Holiday cruise you guys have going on Grand Princess in 2008. I'm here to learn before I book this would be my first cruise ever, so, I hope it's ok that I'll be asking questions - and probably some dumb questions at that.

Going to snoop around the site a bit and will post questions as they come to me.

Hi Vic!

Welcome We're so happy you found us and thrilled that word is getting out about Cruise Freek's first holiday cruise! And there are no dumb questions, you as many questions as you like to feel comfortable!
Back to top Go down
NYC PD
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC PD

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Hi - newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - newbie   Hi - newbie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:03 pm

Thanks Host Jackie. So let me ask this question: How much is the deposit for a single? In otherwords, if I'm traveling with my folks and they book their cabin the deposit is $600 per person or $1200 for them. How much for me, traveling alone? Is it just $600 or is it $1200?

Also is there a payment plan so I don't have to have this huge outgoing bill next September?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingofqueens71
Sponsored content

Hi - newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - newbie   Hi - newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi - newbie
Page 1 of 1