Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
txwildflower2002
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
txwildflower2002

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-14

So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise? Empty
PostSubject: So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?   So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:00 pm

Okay, I am peeved at RCCL because I could not book another cruise while on the Rhapsody. The lines were horrendous and I was on vacation. I contacted RCCL upon my return and was told that even if I booked with them, I couldn't get the 100 obc because I didn't book onboard. I booked online with another company and got $125obc and a free dinner at portofinos. I am still mad as I lost out on 100 obc from RCCL:evil: ! Does anyone have any better deals out there? Serenade of the seas 12-06-08. I did get a great hump cabin and that is why I wanted to book so early. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?   So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:37 pm

You may wish to contact Susan (Ivanova) from this board. She does a lot of RCCL and will be a wonderful reference. Her contact information is in her signature line. Otherwise, I'm sure when she comes by she could at least point you in the right direction. Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?   So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:46 pm

Thank you Nina. :)

I don't have any group space on that sailing, but if you thought you could pull together 8 couples there probably is still group space available (and at last glance the group amenity points currently available were 8 for that sailing).

Bob is also the board expert for RCCL. He might have group space on that sailing. If so he can tell you what amenities that they are offering (like the OBC and/or specialty restaurant offer).

For future reference, if you are onboard an RCCL ship (and this might apply to other cruise lines as well) and you cannot hook up with the Loyalty Ambassador during your sailing, there is a form you can fill out and drop off at the LA's desk (there's usually some kind of drop box). Don't wait until the last night of the cruise. The LA will then process these forms during the hours they aren't manning the desk ... and you'll receive a confirmation in your stateroom by the end of the cruise.
Back to top Go down
txwildflower2002
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
txwildflower2002

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?   So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:54 pm

Thanks for the advice! The problem is, that I did fill out the form. It is called nestcruise. It was not on my statement at disembark, so I went to the pursers desk. They said not to woryy, it will show up on your CC. After that, I contacted crown and achor any only got responces like they couldn't do anything-that was only for people that book onboard. Now, they do not even respond to my emails. Bob, if your are out there, let me know what tou have to offer. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?   So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:42 am

I'm here and I'll see what I can find for your sailing. I may have an option for you as well, but I don't want to post it here.
I'll be in my office tomorrow from 10a-6p pacific time-- give me a call at 800-869-0674 and I'll discuss this option with you.

NEVER fill out the Next Cruise form and leave it at the desk- more times than not they will not be processed and in the rare event they do get processed, 9 times out of 10 they won't charge the deposit and the booking will cancel.. I've had more clients get screwed this way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?   So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:04 pm

i have been using todd@cruisevacationoutlet for all my cruising needs for the past 2 years. at first i was sceptical to use an online service because i had heard horror stories but so far so good i'm happy to report. i have booked 3 cruises and all my friends have booked also. give him an email.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?   So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?   So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, where can I get the best deal for my upcoming cruise?
Page 1 of 1