Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

**INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007   **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'll be hosting a ship tour and lunch onboard the Norwegian Star in Los Angeles (San Pedro) on Sunday, October 7, 2007

Check in is at 10:30am

Once onboard we will tour all of the cabins/suites and public rooms, followed by lunch in the Main Dining Room with wine.

If anyone is interested in joining us, please email me at the address in my signature line. Confirmations will be on a first come, first served basis.

This is not only a great way to explore the ship, but also a chance to meet your fellow Cruise Freeks in person!
Back to top Go down
newmexiconita
NCL Host
NCL Host

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007   **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:18 am

It would be great, but I will just be getting off the ship at that time. I have a group cruising her, starting 2 weeks from today.

Nita
Back to top Go down
Sweet Home Chicago
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Sweet Home Chicago

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007   **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:37 am

If I lived in LA, I'd be there!
Back to top Go down
RCCL Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
RCCL Fan

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007   **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:04 am

If it was in NYC, I'd be jumping at the chance...
Back to top Go down
Cunard Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007   **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:14 pm

Why aren't the fun things like this ever on the East coast? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007   **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:43 am

Cunard Cruiser wrote:
Why aren't the fun things like this ever on the East coast? Sad
We'll be able to schedule some stuff like this on the East Coast eventually. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007   **INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**INVITATION **NCL STAR-- SHIP TOUR AND LUNCH-- OCT. 7, 2007
Page 1 of 1