Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite thing about Cunard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Favorite thing about Cunard Empty
PostSubject: Favorite thing about Cunard   Favorite thing about Cunard Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:58 pm

Please post your number one favorite thing about sailing on Cunard. Is it the high tea? The people? The service? Is there a special tradition you have when sailing? Please share them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Shipmate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Shipmate

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about Cunard   Favorite thing about Cunard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:11 am

For me it's everything, I'm not sure I could limit it to just one thing in particular. However, I must make one choice it would be the fact that I can simply step on a Cunard ship and be treated as a human being instead of just another passenger or worse yet, a number.
Back to top Go down
Cunard Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about Cunard   Favorite thing about Cunard Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:08 pm

In a few words? The dress code. They have one and almost everyone knows enough to follow the "requested" attire for the evening. You never see the great blue jeans debate on the Cunard boards!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about Cunard   Favorite thing about Cunard Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:05 pm

Cruiser, I have to agree. I LOVE dressing up and when on RCCL didn't think I could quite get away with my ultra formal gowns. It was better on Celebrity but I still got a lot of stares. Maybe because I was wearing opera lenght gloves?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about Cunard   Favorite thing about Cunard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite thing about Cunard
Page 1 of 1